Chapter 5

Map: Deathknell. Game mode: Capture the Flag . (T/N: World of Warcraft's map)

There are 7 maps in the Wilderness Arena, which are Sky City, Misty Ridge, Deathstroke Town, Prairie, Dark Cavern, Hell Canyon, and Triumph Square. In the official competition, there will be a ban on the map, but there is none during the normal times. The map and modes are randomly selected by the system. In 5v5, in addition to the map selection, there is also a mode selection. In the official competition, both sides compete to choose both of them, but now it is also randomly selected. There are three modes:Domination, Capture the flag and Steal the flag.

In 5v5 mode, killing can award you a small amount of points, But if you play according to the mode selected such as Domination, Capture the Flag or Steal the Flag, it will give you loads of points. The first team to get 500 points will win.

Game map loaded. Please proceed to the preparation platform.

"Oh." Lu Lu Sheng saw the opposing team on Wang Explosion's computer screen, and couldn't help shouting: "Why is it them?"

Hu Luo Bei also froze for a moment. He is no stranger to the team on the opposite side of the preparation platform. It was precisely the JinSe team that just defeated AW in the playoffs.

Wang Explosion glanced at Hu Luo Bei saw his character motionless, and said: "Don't panic, the problem is not big. This is Deathknell Town, we have the advantage from the map."

This map of Deathknell Town has many buildings and a gloomy map scene, which is a good advantage for the thieves profession. They can use the terrain to complete all kinds of sudden assassination. The only problem lies in the capture the flag mode, which is not very friendly to thieves who lack control skills. It is easy to be interrupted as they are capturing the flag, and it takes time for the flag to be captured. This means that they will have to eradicate their opponent first before they can capture the flag.

Yan Le said: "JinSe has a balanced cavalry over there. Explosion, you should keep an eye on the flag all the way."

Wang Explosion: "No problem. Look forward to this fatty ambushing him with tons of trap, giving him nowhere to land his feet!"

Yan Wei Ran: "Then I will also play control?"

Yan Le: "Yes. Let's wait for the equipment banning phase. If the opponent puts restraining equipment, you can have it. Be more aggressive, Xin Ran. monitor their commander all the way

"Alright." Yan Xin Ran replied.

Only Hu Luo Bei is left. Yan Le doesn't know his play style very well. He usually doesn't line up on the rankings, nor does he meet Hu Luo Bei, but seeing that he played Holy Light Staff in a few games in AW, so he asked: "Bei Bei, can I call you like this?"

"Yes." "No."Two different replies came from Hu Luo Bei and Pei Pei Ze respectively.

Pei Pei Ze:" Only I can call him Bei Bei."

Yan Le: "..." He doesn't know how to answer back at all. Why does he feel like he was stuffed with dog food? Is it an illusion?

Hu Luobei lifted his foot to estimate the position and kicked Pei Pei Ze, and said again: "You can."

Pei Pei Ze gave an unexplained "tsk", but stopped making trouble.

Yan Le continued: "Bei Bei, are you good at the Holy Light Staff?"

Hu Luo Bei replied:" Anything's fine"

"Then let's use the Light Seeking Staff, and give use control immunity, and be awesome." Yan Xin Ran wrote a script in a self-talking manner.