CHAPTER 9

(A/N: Since they are going to stay on Wisteria House for weeks so this chapter isn't part of the Manga nor the Anime however, it is still based on the Light Novel, when they are still staying on Wisteria House. Also SPOILER FROM MUGEN TRAIN! IF YOU DIDN'T STILL READ IT. I SUGGEST DON'T READ THIS.

-

"(Y/N)-san, can we talk?" You look at Tanjiro, confused. You heard your name being called by Tanjiro but you can't understand what he said afterwards.

You just titled your head in confusion. Looking at him, completely can't understand what he's trying to say. Tanjiro might understand what you are trying to interpret that's why he quickly bow and apologize.

Why did he apologizing all of the sudden? You didn't know. Maybe, it was protagonist things. Ah, I'm not a protagonist so you did not know. It must be in the nature of the protagonist to be kind-hearted. You returned the gesture and bow your head also.

It's still early in the morning and you never did expect that you will wake up this early but you still desire to sleep again that's why you have been trying to gesture that you will going back to your room. He didn't get you at first but when you try to explain further, he smiled at you and then nodded his head.

Since it's still early,  that's why Zenitsu and Inosuke are still sleeping. Especially Inosuke since he's snoring loudly. Nezuko quickly goes back on her box after she saw that the sun is starting to rise.

You started to head back on your room to change yourself. You started to arrange your things and fix yourself to atleast look presentable.

You heard a knock coming from the shoji door so you quickly open it, only to see Hisa.

"Young lady, there's going to be a wedding. A girl is getting married from the family of a chef from a neighbouring village." You nodded your head as you waited for her to continue.

"And I would like to invite you and your demon slayer friends to come. Of course, you didn't need to come if you don't wanted to. Considering that you also sustain injuries prior to the mission of your friends." She quickly added. To be honest, you didn't really have plans today so you're free but you don't wanted to go out since their walks takes an hour before arriving at the place. You can't barely walk for thirty minutes and you did not wanted to experience where you force yourself to walk for three or more hours when you first come here.

They built different from you

Or rather, you just really lack of stamina.

You also wanted to make a plan where you can have different options and choose where you feel comfortable and the best.

You already read the light novel in which Tanjiro is going to give Nezuko some kind of flower because that meaning of that flower is she's going to be happy more than anyone else? You didn't really much remember but you knew that the flower means she's going to be happy when she get married. Isn't Nezuko a fourteen years old? Why did Tanjiro have those thoughts in the first place?

You don't really like the idea of getting married. It just that you don't wanted someone to lay beside you because it's too uncomfortable? You just wanted the bed for yourself or for your lovable pets at home.

You quickly snapped at your thoughts when you realize that Hisa is still waiting for your answer.

"Hmm, actually my head is really hurt right now and I can't really move that much. I'm really sorry but I think my friends would agree to go on the wedding. I apologize for inconvenient." She just smiled at you and told you that it was fine and after that, she leave you to go and ask Tanjiro so you were left alone in your room.