CHAPTER 21

"Do you have anything to say to Oyakata-sama?" Shinobu asked you, glancing at your appearance.

You nodded your head, determine to say what's in your heart and mind for a long time, now.

"Well, I suppose it's not that bad. Afterall, I am on my own way now to meet Oyakata-sama." You smiled and thank her for her answer.

You both started to walk towards Kanao and Tanjiro who are currently trying to splash the water on the former but unable to do so.

They both stopped when Shinobu and you arrived at their training place. You nodded and smile at them. Tanjiro returned the greetings.

"Kanao, Tanjiro-kun, me and [Name] will be leaving to go on Oyakata-sama estate. Take care of the estate." Shinobu said, it looks like she's informing them about our leave. Kanao just nodded her head and smile.

Tanjiro glance at you, worriedly but you just shake your head to avoid him getting worried for you more. You can't risk of him doing something carelessly again.

There are too many possibilities that will happen if you tell Ubuyashiki about the truth. There might even a chance that he will think you're a demon! However, you don't really have any options right now. You're on your edge.

Ubuyashiki is willing to sacrifice everything just to wipe out demons especially Muzan. That's what you observe on these days that you are staying on this world and butterfly estate. Even though, they value their life. They are not scared to sacrifice it when the time comes. Ubuyashiki is like that and the Hashiras are like that too. Even Tanjiro is also like that!

You didn't know if they are just heroic or something but it's uncomfortable because like they are willing to sacrifice their life like it's normal because it's for humanity... You're not like that. You're scared to lose your life. It's not that you don't want to die or whatsoever but definitely not in the hands of the demon!

They might tore your bodies apart or wreck you. They might even torture you like eating you while you're still alive, that's what you are afraid the most.

No. You don't want to die ugly.

Still, the way they willing to bet their lives to wipe out the demons is uncomfortable. You don't have that kind of passion. That kind of drive. You still have family and friends that you will get back too.

You're feeling homesick you missed everything about your world. Yes, they are your favorite character but it's too boring to stay here!

Tanjiro almost spend all of his time to train in Butterfly estate. Zenitsu always whine and Inosuke just stay o his bed all day long. You still have a hard time understanding them.

You missed the technology. You missed your cellphone. You missed electric fan or aircon. You missed watching Netflix on TV. Hell, you didn't even know if TWICE already release their new songs and you don't have any chance to watch it!

You're feeling too much homesick that you even missed studying! You completely forgot that you need to submit your assignments! So much for fighting a demon!

You sighed as you ready yourself walk on Ubuyashiki estate, that's what you expect. However...

"[Name]-san, you need to wear this blindfold because Ubuyashiki estate is completely hidden and don't worry! The kakushi will carry you until we are on the mansion." Shinobu cheerfully said. Not that you're happy too.

You really need to do this just for the sake of changing the storyline.

You didn't care about the flow of the story now. You don't care if Kyojuro needs to die just to have a driving force to Tanjiro to fight more. You're not letting Kyojuro die.

You didn't care if it will change the storyline because at the first place, you didn't want to stay here, right? It's not like you ask every of your ancestor to be on this world.

"Are you ready, [Name]-san?" You nodded and smile at Shinobu before going to your destination. You can't see anything now besides darkness. To be honest, sometimes you're scared of the dark but not always since there are times you enjoy it because its quiet.

So much for this day. I hope everything will goes well.

-
A/N: I UPDATED AFTER ALMOST 3 MONTHS!!! IT'S SHORT UPDATE AGAIN BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AGAIN1!1!1!!