CHAPTER 10

(A/N: I didn't realize that I haven't updated for two weeks in this book for the chapters so here we go!)

You lazily lay down on the futon that Hisa provided to you while reading the Japanese-English textbooks. You're desperate, really desperate that even you haven't get to sleep for days. You will not be shock if you will see that you have dark circles on your eyes.

You have been learning for two weeks on these different textbooks about learning Japanese. For what you can see, any day from now, the trio along with Nezuko will go on the Mt. Natagumo Mountain. You even see Zenitsu running and playing with Nezuko while shouting "Nezuko-chan". You're glad that he didn't do that towards you because that would be so uncomfortable. You think that he is definitely see you as an ugly creature for your exotic appearance, you mean who wouldn't?

You didn't really go out to have fun with them because you don't wanted to associate with yourself more towards them. It's not because they suck, you are the one who suck. You can't even communicate with them properly.

You are also worried almost all of the things that you can't even sleep without having a heavy feeling towards your chest.

What will happen if you save those people who supposed to died? It can also affect their goals towards killing Muzan in the process. You don't wanted that to happen. You don't wanted to change the timeline or worst, make it complicated.

Ofcourse, you know that you avoiding them didn't go unnoticed by the trio especially Nezuko. She wanted to go to your room and have you pet her head. So you just let her by petting her head.

She seems happy on it and even tried to hug you many times. It seems like she wanted to have fun with you or bonding time. You were really happy! You do! But of course, you can't just relax and play while you have the knowledge of the future.

You really just feel guilty and ashamed of your actions. You know that it's not fair and it's really horrible. But it is needed for their development. At the first place, you never exist. You supposed to be on your own world, helping your company to expand. You are not from here. So, you know that they will move on quickly from you after they left you behind.

"(Y/N)-san, can we talk?" You heard Tanjiro knocking on the Shoji door so you stand up and slide it on the side. You spot Hisa with Tanjiro so you bow at both of them.

"Is there something wrong, Tanjiro?" You asked him, confused on why he will be talking to you.

"I will be translating what he said towards you. So please listen carefully." You nodded your head at Hisa.

"Young lady, this boy said that he and his friends along with his sister will be going on the mission later. They decided that you should just stay here and I am more than willing to. Since I am here to serve the demon slayer corps. Of course, your choice is still important. You're the one who will decide if you will come with them or not."

They going already?! You didn't expect it to be that earlier or it is because the manga didn't really say how many weeks they are going to stay at Wisteria so this is really unexpected.

"I understand. I wanted to stay here since I don't wanted to be a burden towards them anymore." You answered, unsure.

It was really true. Ever since, you accompany Tanjiro, you never help him towards anything. You didn't even bother to help him or atleast heal his injuries.

When Hisa finally translated it to Tanjiro, you can see that he has an uncomfortable expression on his face. It can't be help since he must really hate you right now since you never really help him towards anything.

Tanjiro speak again, to Hisa. You didn't know what he's saying but he seems like panicking.

"Ah! Please tell to (Y/N)-san if she's sure if she didn't wanted to come? It's not that I wanted her to come--- but! I can protect her from any danger. I m-mean I will protect her if ever something happens to her but I will not force her on coming towards us of ofcourse hahahaha! At the first place, we are the one who decided for her to stay but still! If she choose to come with us we will welcome her with open arms!" Okay, that was a long speech coming from a protagonist. You didn't understand any of it, he's speaking really fast that you can't keep up with it. Hisa chuckled at Tanjiro which you noticed his face exploded with scarlet.

"You confuse me, I thought you don't wanted her to come? Why it looks like you wanted her to come along with you? But I will try my best to translate it with her." Hisa responded to Tanjiro and she turns her head towards you again.

Ah, they are now talking to each other.

"He said that if you didn't really wanted to go with him, he will be sad and he will feel lonely. He really wants you to come with him and if possible, he will save you from any danger on their mission." You stopped on your tracks after hearing it. Wait, he wants you to come? You try so hard but you know that you're really happy by his statement! You even fidgeted on your fingers because you didn't know how to respond on it. You didn't really take a glimpse to Tanjiro right now.

After gaining your thoughts, you immediately reply.

"Ah, I'm really sorry but I decided already. Please tell that he needs to take care of himself for his family." You smiled at Tanjiro while saying it. He smiled back, what a sweet boy!

After talking for a short time, they left you. Tanjiro is going to ready himself for the mission along with Inosuke, Zenitsu and Nezuko while Hisa is going to accompany other guest. Leaving you alone. You just wish that you didn't make a bad decision.

-
EDITED !!!

1 week for their recovery (for Inosuke and Tanjiro since they sustain some injuries) - not accurate
1 day when shinobu inform them about their rehabilitation training (this is also the time that Rengoku goes on different mission)  (before the Mugen train) - accurate
2 weeks after when Zenitsu joined - accurate
5 days when Zenitsu and Inosuke decided not to join on Rehabilitation Training - accurate
2 days for Tanjiro learning full concentration technique - not accurate
10 days for Tanjiro training again while maintaining full concentration technique - accurate
Then, Inosuke and Zenitsu starting to join Tanjiro again on training. - not accurate
9 days when Inosuke and Zenitsu started to practice again for them to do the full concentration breathing - accurate

Total of 7 weeks so 1 month and 2 weeks, right?

(A/N: THE REFERENCE/CHARACTER'S PROFILE WAS UPDATED)