Author's Note

Hey guys, 

I know I've been MIA for some pretty good time now, and super sorry that I've not updated at all.

Things at home were pretty bad, and still is. I've lost quite a few family members to Covid, and it took a toll on my mental health, like real bad. And, I was stuck in my ancestral village for almost a month because of the lockdown that was imposed in Tamil Nadu, and reached home just yesterday night.

On top of all this, 12th grade board exams being scrapped off came as a huge, I mean huge shock to me cause I really didn't expect that. Honestly, I expected them to be postponed, but scrapped off, no, I sure as hell did not expect that. And, I was seriously very dissapointed cause I was looking at atleast a 97%, had boards been conducted, but now, I just really hope that I get a 95%, that would do. 

And this means that I have no other choice but to prep for national level enterances to get into a decent college. So I probably will be updating only after all my enterances, and I'm super sorry to dissapoint y'all.

And I'm also sorry for not replying to a lot of your DMs cause basically I had very poor internet connections at my ancestral village. 

I'm super sorry, just saying it again

And, I'm really so very thankful for all the love that you guys have shown me, it's really very overwhelming.

Loads of love, XOXO

Adhara