𝐈. Dinner

▐  BUBBLEGUM BITCH!▐ One━━━━Dinner

BUBBLEGUM BITCH!
One━━━━Dinner

🌸🎀🍬

Narrative

▂▂

"JULIET YOU'RE UP IN FIVE" HER ASSISTANT DAISY TOLD HER. "Okay, i'm almost done" Juliet replied, scrunching up their hair. They were getting ready to do a photoshot for Chanel's summer 2021 collection. Their make up artist Mia, re-checked their make up before sending her out to take the pictures.

"Hi Juliet, you look amazing" the camara man Tyler complemented her. "Thanks Tyler" Juliet smiled at him. Juliet began to pose so he could start taking the pictures. "Is she ready?" Tyler asked one of the assistants that came out of a room. "Yeah, she's just getting her make-up fixed" the lady replied. Tyler just simply nodded in response. Around two minutes later, Juliet heard the door open.

"You look great" Tyler complemented the women who came out of the room. Juliet couldn't turn to see her due to the pose they was in. "Okay, so I need you girls to pose together" Tyler instructed the girls. "Figure out a pose while I use the bathroom" Tyler said as he put the camera down. Juliet finally turned to face the young women. "Hi i'm Lily-Rose, it's an honor to meet you, i'm a big fan" she said, pulling out her hand for Juliet to shake. "Are you kidding me, i'm also a big fan of you" Juliet replied, shaking her hand.

"Are you sure you aren't a fan of my parents?" Lily joked. "I mean yeah, your parents are hot but you are also really talented" Juliet replied. They both laughed a bit before Tyler came back. "Figure out a pose?" Tyler asked as he got the camera. The girls just simply nodded and posed.

Juliet was taking their make up off so they could change into some clothes. They put on an off-the-shoulder black shirt paired with a baby blue split hem skirt. They put on a pair of chunky heeled sandals and put her curly hair into a high ponytail. She finished off the look with some gold jewelry and a Chanel handbag.

When they walked out of their dressing room, she saw Lily talking to her assistant. She decided to approach her and ask if she wanted to join her for dinner. "Hey, i'm going out to dinner, wanna join me" Juliet asked Lily. "Sure, let me get my bag" Lily said as she went back to her dressing room for her bag. "So, where are we going for dinner" Lily asked as she locked arms with Juliet.

"There's this Italian restaurant a couple minutes away from here, it's so good" Juliet replied as they walked to her car. They drove to the restaurant and sang along to some songs. When they arrived to the restaurant, they sat down in a booth that is close to the window. "Well this looks nice" Lily said as she took the menu to look at the food. "I know, I always come here after a photoshoot" Juliet told Lily as her eyes roamed around the menu.

They waiter came and asked for their order. Juliet ordered a rigatoni pasta with vodka sauce. Lily got chicken alfredo fettuccine. They both got a Rossini cocktail to drink. "So, tell me about you Peters, what do like?, who are you?, tell me everything about you" Lily asked Juliet, putting her face in her hands showing Juliet she was interested. This caused Juliet to slightly laugh.

"Well my middle name is Monroe-" Juliet started but then was quickly cut off by Lily. "Not that, I already know that, i've googled you before" Lily said as she took a sip of her cocktail. Juliet laughed, "You've googled me before?" they said. "Yeah, like a million times" Lily said as if it was nothing. "I told you I was a fan and I meant it" Lily said. They both started laughing together.

They got to know eachother when they were eating. They learned pretty interesting thing about eachother. When they left the restaurant, Juliet took Lily back to the photoshot place to get her car. "I had fun Juliet, I hope we could do this again" Lily told Juliet. "Me too" Juliet replied with a smile. "Oh, here is my number" Lily told her as she wrote on a gum wrapper. Lily handed them the gum wrapper with her number on it.

"Call me whenever you're available" Lily said as she stepped out of the car. They both said their goodbyes and drove off. Juliet had fun, the most fun she has had in the past two weeks. She hasn't been able to hang out with Karly or Solána due to the three of them being busy with their careers. Juliet didn't mind, as long as they made time for eachother she was pretty much okay with it.

When she arrived home, she changed into some pijamas. She texted Lily asking if she was home safe which she was. They texted for a while before Juliet decided to go to sleep.

🌸🎀🍬

a/n
first chapter how do we feel about it. i've never seen someone post a lily fanfic so i thought i would make one. i hope you guys enjoy it💖

 i hope you guys enjoy it💖