𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. Photoshoot

▐  BUBBLEGUM BITCH!▐Nine━━━Photoshoot

  BUBBLEGUM BITCH!
Nine━━━Photoshoot

JULIET AND LILY-ROSE WERE CHECKING IN ON THEIR HOTEL ROOM. they were able to book a room together with two beds. they took their key cards, put their luggages on the hotel cart, and they went to go find their hotel room. "i haven't been in paris in a minute" jules said as they pulled out their key card to unlock the room.

"me neither. i miss it." lily said as they both walked into the room. juliet threw themselves on the bed and groaned. "i'm so tired" she said as they put the pillow on their face. lily-rose let out a laugh at  the curly head's actions. "i'm gonna take a nap" jules said, pulling out the covers. "me too" lily-rose said yawning. both of them fell asleep shortly after due to jet lag.

juliet groaned as she woke up. they leaned up against the headbored. they quietly got their luggage and pulled out a robe and a hair towel. she quietly shut the bathroom door and turned on the water. she hoped she doesn't wake up lily-rose from her slumber.

after her shower, she quietly opened the door. she saw lily-rose standing up taking clothes out of her luggage. "hey, did i wake you?" juliet asked the blonde. "oh no, don't worry you didn't" lily replied as she walked over to the bathroom. "i'm gonna take a shower and after we can order food" lily-rose told the model. "sounds like a plan" juliet replied.

while lily was showering, juliet was texting with their manager letting her know they is in theit hotel safe. Their photoshot wasn't gonna be in two days so they figured they can relax for the next two days.

around fifteen minutes later, lily-rose came out the shower. "you ready to order?" juliet asked the blonde french girl. "yup" she replies as she sat next to jules.

a few days later, jules was changing into some clothes she's modeling for. it was just a simple dior phtotshoot for their new collection. juliet always had fun when they got their pictures taken. the other models were friendly and so were photographers too. the shoot lasted for about five hours before juliet was good to go.

they were pretty tired if they wrre being honest. she couldn't wait to arrive to the hotel and go to sleep.

a/n
this was a short chapter but i hope you guys enjoy <3

a/nthis was a short chapter but i hope you guys enjoy <3