𝐕𝐈. Cake

▐  BUBBLEGUM BITCH!▐six━━━Cake

▐  BUBBLEGUM BITCH!
six━━━Cake

JULES WAS LAYING IN BED SCROLLING THROUGH INSTAGRAM, EATING POPCORN. they haven't talked to lily-rose in while, she felt bad. she was getting busy through out the week, they didn't want lily to feel like she was avoiding her because she wasn't. well, a little. lily-rose was just gonna be another straight girl they fell for. she sighed as she reached the end if her feed, was she that bored?.

they decided to bake a cake since they haven't baked in a while. they made an iced coffee and started pulling put the ingredients for the cake. they were making a chocolate cake with flowers all over the cake.

juliet peters @julespeters

fucked around and made a cake😄

2.5k comments | 271 retweets | 3.7k likes

━━

username @username
replying to @julespeters

oh to be that cake😔

jules hesitantly knocked the door. she didn't know how she ended up here, she blinked and she was in her car and then outside their door. they waited a few seconds, their hand becoming numb from the cake they were currently holding. the door opened and it revealed lily-rose. "jules hey, i didn't know you were coming over" lily said, taken back over her friends unannounced appearance. "yeah, well neither did i" juliet joked. "well, come on in" lily said as she stepped aside.

"here, let me take this" lily said as she took the box away from juliet's hand. she set it down on her kitchen counter top and walked over to the fridge. "can i offer you a water?" lily asked the golden haired girl. "yes please" jules simply replied. "so, what brought you here, not that i don't want you to be here i was just surprised that you showed up here" lily rambled on embarrassingly. juliet found it cute, she found lily cute.

"well, i was bored and i baked a cake and i wanted to see you" jules simply replied, taking a sip of the cold water. when they said they wanted to see her, lily's stomach filled with butterflies. "you know since we haven't hung out in a while" juliet finished. this brought unwanted hopes up for lily that juliet could possibly like her back.

the girls ended up catching up with eachother while they ate the cake juliet made. it was getting late so jules decided to go home. "welp, i will see you again later" juliet said as they stood up, pulling some of their curls out of their face. "yeah, it's getting late" lily said as she followed jules to the door.

"i'll call you so we can um make plans" lily said as she stood in front of the door whereas jules was outside. "definitely" she says and she puts her phone in her back pocket. without thinking, lily-rose leans in and juliet pulls her into a hug. lily mentally slapped herself as she hugged juliet back.

"bye" lily waved over at jules as she got into her car. she faked a smile before slamming the door shut.
"son of a bitch, why did i do that?" she mentally scolded herself. this is the last time she tries to make a move.

juliet on the other hand, was confused. where was lily-rose trying to get at? did she want a hug? did she miss them? questions filled juliet's head as she drove back home. she brushed it off and continued to drive until she arrived home.

a/n
i'm so so sorry i didn't update last week so i will publish 2 chapters today :) sorry for the late update i was busy <33

a/ni'm so so sorry i didn't update last week so i will publish 2 chapters today :) sorry for the late update i was busy <33