CHAPTER-5

Valentina's Office
Pack Training Grounds
Sangue Lupos Pack

Valentina's POV:

Not a single clue and only six days left. First and foremost, I need to figure  out the pattern in which the security details of Palace are allotted to the Alphas.

There are 54 packs. Now, if I will have to allot the security of a place to 54 people, what can be the most logical and systematic way?

"Lily, tell me the most unique mathematics significance of number 54?" I asked her.

"Let me look it up."  She turned away and started typing on her laptop.

"Cubic has 54 squares." 

"Unique, not random. Alfa Re has taste for unique and rare things. So, we need to find out most unique property." 

"Ok, give me minute and I will give you the list of all the properties of number 54 with all details." I nodded at her and returned to my desk.

After a minute, I had list in my hand. I rummaged through it and encircled out its most unique property. 54 is the smallest number which can be arranged in different combination of three squares in three different ways.

54=7^2+2^2+1^2

54=6^2+3^2+3^2

54=5^2+5^2+2^2

So, 3 ways. If I divide the piece in 3 parts horizontally and 3 vertically. I will get 9 blocks of equal area.

Cubic square has 54 squares, 9 on each 1 of 6 sides. So, If I reverse the order which means 6 parts on each of 9 blocks. This way I will have 54 parts of land. It is a random deduction but if it gives a certain conclusion. I will proceed with it.

Now, If I allot each block alphabetically by the names of Packs and Alpha differently. I will get two parts of the place. And, I will choose the one with more plausible breach options.

On using Alphas name, the block falls in middle and on using packs' names, I got the part of Palace on the sidelines near to backside of Palace.

"Guys, I got the place from where security breach will take place." I exclaimed attracting everyone's attention.

"What, how did you do that and are you certain of your deduction?" Kayne's curiosity piqued to the brim.

And, I explained Lily and Kayne what I have got so far.

"It seems logical, we can proceed with this. Otherwise covering the whole palace with four people is impossible." Lily mused.

"Now, I need to gather all the resources and weapons and that too covertly. It will take around 3-4 days. We cannot use Pack weapons, so I need to buy all the weapons by my own savings." I muttered to myself.

I have around $200,000 with me. It will not be sufficient but enough to have protection vest, pistols and shots, knives and to arrange for our stay in the Royale territory. Along with all other needs.

"Lily, now your only work is to find out how this child fits on all this. I don't care if you rummage through the detail of each and every werewolf on the planet. I want something. Start with Royal Family. We have come close to have a perfectly devised startegy and we cannot lose it because we left a single link to chain." And with that I left to the office to have the weapons at my disposal, illegally ofcourse. Because, like humans werewolves also have a system of licensed weapons. 

But, now I don't have time to get a license for myself and Lily, Daphne and Kayne are underage so there is no possible way that I can arrange weapons for them legally.