chapter:7

<<<<<<<<<<------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>---------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>---------------..

(Author's pov)...

Jungkook was walking towards his house after running for sometime, there where few parks on both sides of the road and he is really enjoying the weather ....suddenly his phone started ringing ...

Ringggg ringggg...

He grab his phone from his pocket and check it,it was an unknown number but he decided to answer it...he put the phone on his ear ..

"Hello! is this min jungkook speaking"
He hear an unknown voice.

"Yes! How can i help you"... He asked

"We are speaking from seoul police station" the said man said.

And the next words of the man stabbed jungkook's heart and he feel his heart cracking , tears were pouring from his bambi eyes, the phone he was holding fell from his hands and he started running towards his house sobbing badly....

He went home and call his driver..the driver came immediately and he was shocked seeing jungkook's state he has been  working in their house for years but he didn't see the younger this broken and valnerable before...

"What happened jungkook-ah", the driver asked the crying boy.

"P-please t-take m-me to seoul p-plss", he broke down there begging the driver to take him to seoul.

The other man don't know what happened with younger but he can't see him like this so he grab jungkook's hand firmly and started to take him towards the car....he settled the younger on the backseat and then he started the car to take jungkook to seoul....the whole ride jungkook was crying badly and telling the driver to drive fast..

Jungkook was like a son to him and he can't see him in this state, but he don't want to force the younger to tell him anything ,so he stayed quite and ask him to drink water or eat something time to time but jungkook refuses evertime he was  only crying and sobbing....

After a long ride the car stopped at the myeongdong street in seoul ,...it was a night time and it's raining heavily ..jungkook stumble out of the car running in the direction where the barricades and some police car's were located....

(Jungkook's pov)...

I was crying and running in the rain, heart beating rapidly inside my chest,breathing uneven and mind blank i can't think of anything or anyone except for him...

I spotted a police officer i ran towards him and asked him...

"W-where....i-is.....h-he p-plss tell m-me....w-where is he..." I asked panting heavily and sobbing looking at the officer..

"Are you min jungkook", he asked and i immediately nodded my head..

"Okay, please follow me" he said and i follow him until the end of the street, and then i saw the sight that i didn't want to see even in my dreams , the heart wreanching scene....

I fall on my knees, tears streaming down my face, i can't feel anything everthing is blank, i can't hear any voices any sirens near me everything thing is blurring in the background only one face i am seeing clearly....

Rain pouring on me dreanching me wet and making me drowsy my eyes puffy but tears still not stopping....

A heart wreanching sob left my mouth i was shaking voilently i cried and cried, yelling and shouting at him everyone is seeing me with pity in their eyes but i can't see anything beside him....

"You can't leave me open your eyes dammit".......

______☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹_______..

Hello guys! Sorry for the late update...

And i am crying while writing this chapter...😭😭😭...

Sorry for my grammatical mistakes....plsss support me if you like the chapter..

And don't be a silent reader plss comment if you like it....

Bye bye :)).....