chapter:8

Plss support this book guys if you are liking it ,it's not getting the best response....share it with your friends and please vote if you like the chapter.
i am getting really sad thinking about this book☹....

Enjoy reading....

Short update..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<--------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>----------------------..

(Authors pov)...

Taehyung was laying on his bed thinking about a certain bunny boy who he met today, he has black hair, big doe eyes, chubby cheeks and thin lips he was kinda beautiful...
Taehyung  unconciously smiled thinking about the small boy...

At the moment he was in his busan apartment, he totally forgot about his husband jimin and their fight that happened this morning, he was only thinking about the cute boy....

Suddenly his phone rang and he frowned looking at the unknown number but otherwise answer it....

"Hello who is this", he asked..

"Are we talking to kim taehyung", the other person asked..

"Yes"...

"Okk we are from seoul police department we have to inform you that....." And when the next words left the others mouth his whole world crashed his hands started shaking..

He ran from his apartment stumbling on his way to reach his car..he sat in his car breathing heavily and started to drive to go to seoul....

His mind was blank while driving he can't think of anything...
Suddenly a boy came running on the road in front of his car...he immediately turn his car in another direction and the car hit the pillar beside the road..

Taehyung groaned in pain as his head hit the staring wheel with a force and he started getting dizzy he got cut on his head which was bleeding, but he got himself in control because he want to reach seoul as fast as possible to see his beautiful husband his chimmy...

His car was not that damaged so he tried to start it and after sometime it got started and he immediately started driving towards his destination his mind was still foggy but he managed to arrive in seoul it was raining heavily...

He got out from his car and started running towards the police who were standing in a distance talking about something...He stand infront of a police officer panting heavily, dreanched in the rain...

"S-sir", the officer turn towards taehyung.

"Yes! are you perhaps kim taehyung", the officer asked and taehyung nod his head..

"You can go there", officer said pointing towards the barricade area..

He ran towards the area and his heart shattered looking at the person lying on a stretcher a white cloth was placed on top of him covering his bloodied body...

Taehyung's legs felt like jelly looking at the beautiful face of his beloved. He slowly started walking towards the lying person and sit beside him cupping his cheeks with his hands a small smile plastered on his face....but a lonely tear dropped from his left eye, his smile fade away from his face and the river of tears started flowing from his eyes mixing with the cold rain droplets....

but a lonely tear dropped from his left eye, his smile fade away from his face and the river of tears started flowing from his eyes mixing with the cold rain droplets

"Chimmy baby wake up look your tae is here, open your eyes beautiful i am sorry for leaving you alone!".....

---------------------🌷---------------------

Thanks for reading, plss support me aka your author and comment if you like the chapter...

Sorry for my grammatical mistakes...

Stay safe stay healthy
Bye bye :))