(Y/n) info

Name: (L/n) (Y/n)

Gender: Male

Age: 7

Looks: (h/c), (H/l), (S/c).

Height: 108 cm/3 ft 6.52 in

Personality: Kinda cold and very blunt, he doesn't like talking to people and would prefer to be left alone, he's also a bit of a smartass and will point out if someone is being dumb.

Powers:

Alchemy (Kinda like Edward from Fullmetal alchemist.)

Hypnosis

Mind control

Telekinesis

Telepathy

Teleportation

Transformation

Knockout

Plant

Curse

Astral projection

Identification

Thoughtography

Super strength

Mind block

Perfect pitch

Pyrokinesis

Intelligence

Fragrance

Freeze

Blunt

Ghost touch

Invisibility

Power explanation.

Alchemy

 It is the scientific technique of understanding the structure of matter, decomposing it, and then reconstructing it. If performed skillfully, it is even possible to create gold out of lead. However, as it is a science, there are some natural principles in place. Only one thing can be created from something else of a certain mass. This is the Principle of Equivalent Exchange.

Comprehension - Understanding the inherent structure and properties of the atomic or molecular makeup of a particular material to be transmuted, including the flow and balance of potential and kinetic energy within.

Deconstruction - Using energy to break down the physical structure of the identified material into a more malleable state so as to be easily reshaped into a new form.

Reconstruction - Continuing the flow of energy so as to reform the material into a new shape.

Hypnosis

The ability to disguise other people.

Mind control

 The power to influence the minds of every single person on the planet - this can even change the laws of nature and human ecology itself.

Telekinesis

The ability to talk and read through minds.

Angel Whisper: The ability which telepathically speaks of the crime on the doer to stimulate guilt.

Bug News: A pseudo "foreboding" that feeds telepathic advice or call for help.