Chapter 1- The Unluckiest Boy

"Talking telepathically"
"Normal talking."
'Thoughts'

An- Normally I wouldn't post today but since I don't know if I'll have time tomorrow to post this I decided to be nice and post it today.

Third POV
   School finally started and the little (y/n) was finally going to be able to start his first day at school. Sure technically he was smart enough to not need to go to school but either way, he still had no choice. Walking to school with his mother he wore the elementary schools uniform with his small backpack.

   While walking there his mom was talking "I'm so excited for you my little (n/n) this is going to be your first day of school! Are you excited?" All the little (Y/n) did was shrug. He wasn't too fond of people much like his older brother Kusuo but he had no other option. The yellow hat was slightly slipping off so he moved it a bit using his powers. "Oh I forgot to mention something to you dear, Kusuo is going to pick you up after school! So expect your brother to be here." He hummed.

(Y/n) POV

  My name is (Y/n) Saiki, and I am a psychic. 7 years ago an ordinary couple gave birth to a not-so-ordinary baby boy. "He's so cute he already reminds me of Kusuo." The mother said looking at her husband. "He's so cute just like you!" The husband said to his wife. "Aww stop it." 'Wow, so this is what I have to live with?'

I started talking without using my voice just like someone you may recognize. After 1 month and a few days, I started walking, on the ceiling.

And at 1 year old. "Oh dear, I can't find my hairbrush..." "(Y/n)?" I helped my parents out. "Oh, there is my hairbrush thank you (Y/n)!" At this point, my mom realized just how similar I was with my brother.

    Now you might think they might've taken me to a lab or something to see what was up with me, but my parents are weird people themselves, and having a older brother who was also a psychic, this didn't really freak them out, not to mention they were also lazy.

   They can still act like love birds, and they always acted impressed whenever I did something new.

    As time passed I became the kid you see now, a kindergartner as you saw with my hat I still have my superpowers. I can bend objects like any good psychic and I can mind-control people to do my bidding, my life is a dream come true... That is what your thinking right? Well, you'd be dead wrong, bending objects makes them unusable and mind-controlling people can give headaches.

    So what am I doing you might be asking? Well here I am walking with my mom to school, now normally I would be at home doing something more productive but I'm at the age where school starts for me. Yay... Did you hear the sarcasm? Anyways back to what's going on.

   "Alright, we're here!" She said cheerfully. "Now before I let you go I want to say a few words to you." She crouched down to my height. 'Don't worry mom I already know.' I thought to myself. "Behave and have fun, okay?" She said smiling. "Now off you go." She said to me. "By mom," I said then started waking to what I assumed to be my teacher. 'That should be everyone.' The teacher thought.

Third POV

   As everyone went into the class the teacher started writing her name on a chalkboard. "Hello class my name is Ito Chunami, but you can call me Ito-sensei or sensei." (Please let me know if I used this right. Also Ito is her last name.)

"For today's class, we will start off with some simple math."

  For what seemed like weeks to (Y/n) class finished and it was time for lunch. "Alright, kids it's time for lunch." 'Good grief that was long, Good thing I have time for a smoke break.' Is what she was actually thinking. 'Hopefully, no one will bothe-' "Hi!" A girl with blonde hair said. 'Spoke too soon.' (Y/n) thought to himself. '"Did you need something?"

  He wanted to spend lunch alone since he didn't feel like talking to the other kids here, sure they were his age but most of the time they spoke nonsense that even he couldn't understand, plus they talk and think too much which hurts his head. 

  "Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me!" She said excitedly ' You look lonely and my mom always says to talk to lonely people and to make friends at school!' She thought to herself. 'Great a social butterfly...' (y/n) thought to himself.

(Y/n) POV

   'Well let's think about this for a second. If I say no then she might leave me alone, but then she might get upset and either cry about it or she might bug me more into spending time with her.' 'Looks like I have no choice.' "Sure." He muttered telepathically. "Great!" She then quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me to the playground outside.

   "Okay we're here you can let go now." "Oh sorry, heh." She laughed lightly. "Where's your lunch?"  I asked. "Here!" She said holding it in front of me. "How about you?" "Where did tha- never mind, did you forget you dragged me here before I could grab it." I deadpanned. "Oh sorry..." she said shyly. "It's fine you can just wait for me here and I'll go grab it," I said walking back.

Time skip

   Lunch was over and classes finished. I was tired even if the subjects were easy it was a boring day. 'That was a waste of time.' I thought. "Alright class, have a great day!" She waved the students off. 'That was a long day.' She thought to herself. 'Now where is Nīsan?' (Nīsan=Older brother.)  I looked around and then spotted some pink hair. "Nīsan." I waved. "Oh there you are, I was looking for you." He said walking over to me. "Yeah today was boring... anything interesting happened to you?" I asked grabbing a hold of his hand as we walked. "Nothing much, same old same old." I hummed as a response.

Timeskip and Location skip.

While Nīsan and I were walking home we both heard a thought 'The kids are late.' I looked up from the ground and spotted dad outside the house sitting on the floor.

Words-1086