Chapter 2- Dinner

"Telepathically talking"

"Normal talking."

'Thoughts.'

"Forced telepathy."

Warning: Cursing and angry mom.

(Y/n) POV

  "Oh, you're back!" Dad said standing up from the floor and holding a peace sign. "What took you both so long?" 'Why is dad hanging out in the front of the house?' We thought at the same time. "I was wondering," Dad said pushing his glasses up. "If one of you could open the door for me." He finished pointing at the door. "I couldn't get in, normally (Y/n) would open the door for me if he was home but as you can tell... He wasn't." I just deadpanned at dad. Nīsan went ahead and unlocked the door using his ability. "Such amazing lock picking skills!" Dad in amazement. "I'm not a burglar," Kusuo said opening the door. "Kusuo, I think you can do something amazing with your powers," Dad said with a dark look. "Keep those thoughts to yourself, you sound creepy saying that out loud," I said. "Ku, (N/n), is that you?" Mom said from inside the house. "We'll talk more about this later, Kusuo!" with that dad ran inside the house.

Third POV

  'Actually, there is one thing that disturbs my rather calm life, and no it isn't (Y/n) if anything I feel bad for him.' Kusuo Saiki thought. "Why did you change the lock again?" Kuniharu yelled at his wife. 'That would be my parents' relationship.' "Welcome home, kids! We're having pork cutlets for dinner!" Kurumi said cheerfully, ignoring her husband. (Y/n) took his shoes off and walked into the house with his older brother. "Stop ignoring me!" the man accused point a finger at him. "And we are supposed to have steak today!" He complained once more. "Oh, is that so? SO sorry! How about I fix you up a leather shoe?" she said calmly. "Why would I want a shoe?" he replied.

 I wonder where it all went wrong for them. *past* "Your love makes me high like the Tokyo tower." Kuniharu said. They used to be so love-Dovey. "I love you like how a fish loves water," Kurumi said. "Oh, you" he responded. *Current.* "My hate for you has become as wide and deep as the pacific ocean." "I hate you like a fish hates air." "You suck." Well, they're still passionate now. but it's a little different. 

Time skip.

 "Gorge yourself guys I made a ton," Kurumi said happily. "Hey hey hey!" Kuniharu repeatedly said slamming the table. Meanwhile, the 2 siblings were eating their rice calmly. "is it good kids?" she asked the boys. Kuniharu kept complaining. "Oh, honey would you like something else?" "No because I bet it's just the other shoe," he responded. 'Here we go again...' (Y/n) thought to himself.

  "Bon appetit!" This time a different shoe was presented to him. "That's not even from the same pair," he exclaimed. 'They've been going at each other for a year.' "Oh Kusuo, use your power to turn this old shoe into a steak for daddy."