21-30

return

I was stared at by the sick Jiaolong cub! !

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 21

    Although the injury is still a bit serious, after taking the pill, you only need to take care of it later and it will not be a major problem. She is physically strong, but the little monster's clothes can no longer be worn.

    Sang Ye took out all the clothes that Jichuan had exchanged for Jichuan and laid them on the bed.

    She was caught in a very difficult selection of clothes. She usually wears her clothes casually, but it is a bit difficult at the moment.

    This light-yellow coat has a constant temperature function, and the dark black is stain-resistant and it claims that it does not need to be cleaned...

    Mulberry leaves were silent, and a monk of Jin Dan stage thought for several seconds before choosing that texture. With a softer cotton blouse, he pinched a trick to summon Xiao Jiu, a paper man, and ordered it to help Xiao Liu Xiaoqi and the others change clothes for the little monster.

    He opened the closet and chose a light-colored dress for himself.

    Sang Ye walked to the screen with his clothes in his arms, and began to wonder what kind of coat to wear while taking off his coat.

    The shirt is pure white, and it looks good on the outside, but the light blue one with the dragon pattern will look vague, the dark black one is more luxurious and luxurious, and the ivory white one is very handsome. …

    Perhaps, she should wait for the little monster to wake up and ask him for his opinion?

    Thinking about this, Mulberry suddenly stopped tangling.

    She took off her clothes first, and applied two cleaning techniques to herself, to completely remove those rainwater and dirt from the beginning to the end, and the whole person became refreshed and refreshed again.

    She raised her hand to tie her long hair, tied up a long hair that was not particularly pliable with a light-colored hair band, and let a few strands of hair hang to her ears, and then began to slowly put on clothes on her body. .

    In a small bamboo house, apart from the sound of rain hitting the eaves and the ground, there is only the sound of changing clothes.

    Jichuan didn't understand, why did Mulberry, a human female(?), unsuspectingly choose to change clothes in front of him, a mighty, aggressive male(?).

    He could only hear the sound of clothing rubbing close to his ears, digging into his eardrums along his double fins bit by bit, and exploding into a sea of ​​thunderbolts in his mind, and he couldn't calm his mind.

    The little monster dragon seemed to have forgotten that Sang Ye thought that he had fallen asleep very heavily with hypnotism, and also neglected the big and heavy screen that stood in front of Sang Ye.

    He only stretched out the shadow of his teeth and claws, and quietly "peeps" at the ankle of Mulberry leaf exposed from under the screen, and his feet buried in the red clothes.

    There was still his smell on her ankle.

    That, during the temptation period, the exclusive taste secreted unconsciously is like a mark that is difficult to remove.