Chapter 1

"An Old Friend"

     "An Old Friend"

Tony Stark's POV:

We are in the Quinjet and we have a almost dead Maximoff in a stretcher. "I need to make a call i said"
I dial the number it rings for a little and she answers "Antony Edward Stark long time no see what do you need" she said I could practically hear the smirk in her voice "Well hello Kat how are you" I said "Im good" she said "Hey i know you're on a break but i need you to come asap" "ok i'll be there".

Katerina's  POV

After i say goodbye to dad and the rest i pack my stuff and hear the quinjet land i walk in and say "I'm back bitches,and Cap don't you dare scold  me for my language."  i walk up to Tony hug him and say "Did you miss me?" he roles his eyes and says "of course i did." "I am so sorry to iterrupt this but, I'm Wanda."
says a girl with red puffy eyes as if she was crying and a very thick Sakovian accent"Hi I'm Katerina Mikaelson and which one of these little shits hurt you so i can respectfully RIP their heart from their chest" the girl look at me and smiles saying "No no no, they didn't do anything it's just my brother." "No need to kill anyone Katy, her brother is the reason we called you" says the voice of my best friend who i consider a sister " Oh hey Tasha" i respond hugging her "What brother." i ask "Oh no the one laying almost if not already dead on a stretcher" Tony spat " And i'm reminded every day why we are friends" i responded chuckling "Yeah i know we are like twins" Tony says.
I turn too Wanda and ask "Ok so how should I heal him, give him my vamp blood or use magic" I say waving my powers around my hand" she looks at me wierd and says "What?" "Ok I'll explain later, so i'm going too make a deal with you like I have with the other Avengers" I responde "Ok" she says "I'll heal your brother and give both of you immortality and, if you ever get tired of living forever i'll take it away, is that ok?" I ask "Yeah it's fine"she answers, so I go over too the stretcher and hover my hands over his body. 'Wow he's attractive, no Katerina focus' i think. Then a black green energy comes out of my hands and goes into his body I focus very hard after he is fully heald I flick my wrist and now he's immortal, I turn too Wanda and ask "Are you ready?" she responds with a nod and then the same energy appears in my hands so i flick my rist and there she's immortal. "There you're done, oh and by the way your brother will wake up in like a few hours" I say then she runs over and engulfes me in a big hug the poor girl is in tear and I hear a muffled "Thank you so much" I respond saying "Hey, don't it's no problem"
I take her to a seat and ask her what happened so she explains everything from the very beginning . Then she asks me about my powers and I tell her about my family and how i'm 124 years old, how I was the result of a one night stand with a very powerful witch and the original Klaus when he was in Puerto Rico and how she raised me alone in Puerto Rico, showed me how to fight like a assassin, how control my powers that I got from her, how she was with me when I first turned in too a wolf and a vampire, how I was a tribrid, how i met my dad and finally joined the Avengers. Then we talk about how similar our powers are. After that i catch up with all of the Avengers and we finally arive at the tower.

AN: Hi this is my first ff so hope its not that bad and i apologize for any grammar mistakes also i will try to update as soon as posible but anyways I hope you enjoy!