Chapter 4

The "not date"
Katerina's POV:
As we head out the lobby towards the garage I look up at his tall figure and say "You're driving" he just chuckles and nods as he looks down to me.

We pick one of Tony's many cars that he allows me to use whenever I want, perks of having a rich best friend I guess.

After a short drive and basic small talk we get in to the small coffee shop which is my favorite in all of New York. We go to order and I see Sam one of my favorite baristas that work there I smile as he greets me "Katy my god long time no see it's been what a month?"
I chuckle as I respond "Yeah I was on break in New Orleans so I couldn't come here" Sam just smiles and says "Oh well I'm glad you're back" I look back to see Pietro just awkwardly standing behind me.

"Oh Sam this is Pietro a new friend of mine" I saw while looking back at Sam Pietro smiles slightly andwith his thick accent says "Hey man". Sam smirks and says "Oh hi, I thought he was your date" I playfully glare at him and say "No you ass this not a date" he just laughed and said "Okay" not really convinced.

We just order and as we take the drinks Sam says "Well have fun on your "not date" I playfully flip him off and go sit with Pietro at my usual table.

After i sit down I look towards Pietro and see that he is just starring at Sam, confused I say "Earth to Pietro"
He snaps out of it and I hear that accent of his say.

"Oh sorry ангел (angel) I just zoned out."
I lightly nod and it we fall into a comfortable silence but then "Let's play 21 questions." Pietro blurts out.
"What are we, in middle school?" I say with sarcasm in my voice.
"Come on Katy I want to get to know you." Pietro whines.
"Well I hate talking about myself." I respond kind of annoyed, It's true if there's something I hate it's opening up to people.
"Please Katerina, please." he says giving me puppy eyes.
"Oh my Jesus fine if it'll get you to stop whining."I respond not bothering to hide my eyeroll.
Pietro just smiles and does this weird dance thing.
"Oh my, just top that." I say with wide eyes before muttering another "Pendejo" (stupid) under my breath.

I'm in for a long night...

AN:
Well... I'm alive, didn't think i'd be but here we are. I'm sorry I haven't updated my life has been hell recently. I will try my best to start updating more frequently, but I can't promise anything. 

Hope all of you are well. Love you all<33
-Isabella