Chapter 3

"Get to know each other"

Katerina's POV:

As all of the avengers left smirking and teasing us I look over at Pietro and say "Well you look fine enough to me so do wanna maybe go to a cafe downtown"

He just looks at me and smirks saying "Are you asking me out мой ангел"( my angel) with his thick accent that I would be lying if i said wasn't hot

I look at him and say "Look, быстрый don't flatter yourself I just met you so this is not a date probably never will be so just get dressed and meet me in the loby" (speedy)

He just stares at me and goes "Feisty I like it"

I roll may eyes while muttering "Pendejo" (stupid) under my breath. As I walk back to my room to shower and change I think about Pietro, why do I feel so drawn to him? or why do feel like I'm going to have a different relationship with this guy? I push my feelings away while walking into the shower I let my clothes fall and take a nice cold shower. I get out and take my silk robe put it on and then move to my closet to pick some clothes. After a while of thinking I pick a black dress with tights, a under shirt and some boots.

AN: Katerina is going to have a dark style in this fic but if you don't like that then you can change it<3 As I walk back to the loby I see Pietro looking amazing, Katerina focus can't keep doing this

As I walk back to the loby I see Pietro looking amazing, Katerina focus can't keep doing this. I walk up to him and say "Well speedy you clean up well". His icy blue eyes trail all over my body and says "Well I could say the same about you and you went from calling me stupid to speedy I'm flattered моя любовь" (my love).
I look at him and with a teasing smirk I say "You know it's surprising that you're smart enough to know more than one language let alone spanish" he chuckles lightly and with a wink he says "Oh don't worry I am smart enough I just don't really bother and form the spanish part I googled it" I immediately roll my eyes saying "Lets just go"

AN:
So im alive surprisingly but hey it's been a long time i hope you guys are good and ik i keep changing katerina's name but ignore that