💎CG: Momo LITTLE: Tenya🚙 PT. 2

Pt. 2 to the first part of MomoXTenya.

TW/CW: diaper use, crying, accidents, food, a teeny bit of angst but with a happy ending.

CG: Momo (Momma, Mama) (20)
LITTLE: Tenya (0-2) (21)

Momo walked up to her home, opening the door. Normally she was the first to get home so she figured she had enough time to cook, but she was mistaken. A very regressed Tenya started crying loudly when he realized his Mama was in ear-shot. Considering Momo thought she was alone, the sound made her jump out of her skin. "Tenya?" She questioned, looking around. She didn't see him in the kitchen, nor the living room. Not in his little room, or their big room. She ended up finding him in the bathroom. He was in the floor in his hero costume, sobbing heavily. He was absolutely terrified. He didn't really understand what he was in and when he tried to take off the suit.. he failed. Momo frowned, "My poor baby." She took off the helmet first. A red-faced, sobbing, sniffling Iida could be seen. She sighed, "It's okay, baby. Mama's got you." She pulled off took off a panel in the back to Tenya could step out, which he did. Momo frowned as she realized his street clothes that he wore in the suit was soaked. But first she needed to comfort her baby. She hugged him, rubbing circles into his back as sobs turned to hiccups and gasps. After she figured he was calm enough, she pulled away from the hug and wiped his face dry. "How about we get you a warm bath?" She didn't even wait for a response, she knew he was much too little to give her one. Tenya sat himself down on the lid of the toilet as he watched his Mama clean the tub and then begin to fill it with steamy-hot water. Just how he liked it. She picked up a small jar of color tablets and threw a few in the tub. She would've asked Tenya what he wanted, but she knew he was too small to answer her. Therefore, she opted for blue. She turned off the water, it was time. She helped Tenya out of his dirty street clothes and into the tub.
Once Momo finished Tenya's bath, she grabbed a towel and wrapped him into it. He cuddled into the plush towel, following his Mama to get dressed. They decided on a blue's clue's diaper and a yellow onesie with cars and trains on it. Once Tenya was dressed, Momo sat him in his highchair with a few toy cars so she could make dinner. She knew she was hungry and if she was hungry she knew Tenya must be starving. He never took his lunch breaks so he could cram in more hero work, so he hadn't ate since breakfast that morning. Tenya watched as his Mama cooked. Soon the smell of food filled the room. His mouth watered as he watched Momo prep his plate and bowl. It was the kind that has dividers. He didn't like his food touching. She'd made him some plain rice, a warm bowl of beef stew, a handful of takoyaki, and a dessert of slices strawberries. She sat his food in front of him, knowing he could handle that himself. His parents was very fast to teach him food-etiquette. She sat down herself and started to eat.
  After dinner Momo wiped Tenya's mouth clean, earning a whine of dismay. She then started prepping his nighttime bottle. It was filled with orange juice, which was his favorite thing to drink when feeling little. She  took her baby out of his highchair and made her way to the bathroom.
  By the time Momo finished up her  and Tenya's nighttime routine, she noticed he was staring at the bottle. She chuckled, "Excited for your nini baba, Ten?" She didn't receive a answer, but when she said 'baba' Tenya's head shot up from his original gaze. She thought it was the cutest.
   Momo made her way to their shared room, laying Tenya on the floor near his currently rolled up changing mat. She unrolled it and sat him on it, getting ready for his bedtime change. Once changed Momo sat Tenya on their shared bed. He laid himself down, by this time he was very tired. She laid herself beside him, allowing him to lay his head on her chest. She grabbed the bottle from their nightstand and offered the tip to Tenya. Instantly, he latched onto it, suckling it gently. Momo ran her fingers through his hair, which earned her a very happy sigh. Soon enough Tenya had finished his bottle, subtle hiccups escaping his lips. Momo looked over at her sleepy boy and sat him up, situating his chin onto her shoulder, starting to pat his back. After that, she laid him back down, cuddling him into her. It wasn't soon until she heard a familiar snoring. She, too, fell asleep soon after that.