🐱CG: Aizawa LITTLE: Yamada🔊

TW/CW: Diapers, Diaper use, involuntarily regression, mentions of trauma

⚠️⚠️MANGA SPOILERS⚠️⚠️

Note: in this AU Yamada is deaf. Hitoshi knows about his regression, he just doesn't care to be much of a part of it, but he does occasionally help when Aizawa needs a hand. Also age regression is a very common thing for pro-hero's to do/need.

CG: Aizawa (Sho, Papa)

LITTLE: Yamada (0-4)

Yamada came home, kicking his shoes off and leaning against to door. He was so tired. He'd stayed up extra late the night before to help Hitoshi with his English schoolwork, he'd gotten up the next morning to do his hero work, then teach his class at UA, and did his radio show that night. His feet hurt, his back hurt, and his head was starting to hurt. He sluggishly walked into the living room, glancing over at his husband and son, "Hey, Sho', 'Toshi." His tone was so quite, so tired. Hitoshi and Aizawa shared a glance, then looked back at Mic. "Are you okay, 'Zashi?" Aizawa asked, standing up. When Hizashi overworked himself like this he knew it was only a matter of time before he slipped. He knew Hitoshi didn't mind or care. He'd grown up with his Dad regressing to cope with his adult responsibilities, trauma, and the pain of having his quirk. Yamada looked up at Aizawa, tears starting to fill his eyes, "I wan my baba." He placed his thumb in his mouth and started suckling it, trying to calm himself down. Aizawa frowned, wondering how bad today would have had to have been for Yamada to slip so fast. "Why don't I get you into something more comfortable and then we get your baba?" He continued, "Then we can get you a nap." Yamada seemed pleased with this, lifting his arms up for his Papa to pick him up. Aizawa did so, kissing him on the cheek, then heading for their bedroom. He dressed Yamada in a safari-themed diaper, a cat-themed onesie, and a pair of black fuzzy socks. He slipped a pacifer in Yamada's mouth, smiling when the regressed male started suckling on it. He knew Yamada needed a hearing break, so he took out Yamada's hearing aids and placed them on their nightstand for later. He grabbed a two toy cars and headed back for the living room. He sat Yamada in the floor and handed him the two cars. "Hitoshi, watch him until I get back, okay? I need to make him a bottle." Hitoshi nodded, continuing the text on his phone. Yamada played silently, racing the two cars against eachother. The blue car always won because he likes it better.
Aizawa prepped the bottle, filling the large-sized bottle with ice (to help Yamada's throat) and Gatorade. It helped keep Yamada hydrated when he was little, seeing as he hated water. He always back into the living room, by this time Yamada was still playing with his cars, occasionally patting the cat that was laying down beside him. Aizawa smiled, sitting on the sofa. He gently waved his hand in front of Yamada's face to get his attention. He shook the bottle gently to show Yamada. Yamada's eyes lit up to see the bottle. He smiled behind his pacifier, babbling gibberish. He started crawling towards his Papa. Once he reached him, he sat down, staring up at his Papa waiting for him to do something. Aizawa smiled as he picked Yamada up, sitting him on his lap. He cradle Yamada, supporting his head as he started feeding him the contents of the bottle. Yamada latched onto the bottle, the cold contents of the bottle soothing his sore throat. Yamada went through the large bottle quite fast, hiccuping gently. Aizawa furrowed his brows, a bit confused. Yamada had never hiccuped after a bottle before. Normally he didn't need burping, normally he handled that himself. Aizawa figured Yamada must've been feeling especially little today, which he didn't mind. He sat Yamada up on his lap, placing Yamada's chin on his shoulder. He started patting his back, "Is this what you need, 'Zashi?" He knew Yamada couldn't hear him but it was a habit he kept. After what Aizawa deemed a decent amount of burps, Aizawa figured it was time for Yamada's nap. When he tried to lay him down the the large sofa next to the one he was sat on, Yamada let out a pained scream, almost using his quirk. Aizawa used his quirk just in time. Aizawa pulled Yamada back up onto his hip. Yamada whimpered and babbled gibberish as hot tears flowed down his cheeks. He gripped onto handfuls of Aizawa's shirt. Aizawa just felt bad. Aizawa was left with even more questions. Yamada didn't scream, he never did anything like that when he was little. It was very strange behavior for Yamada. Aizawa sat himself back down, situating Yamada on his lap. He placed Yamada's head on his chest, starting to hum. He knew Yamada currently couldn't hear him, but he knew little Yamada loved the vibrations. Yamada cuddled himself closer to Aizawa, the feeling of the vibrations calming him. Aizawa started patting Yamada's bottom, hoping to ease him into a deep sleep. That's just what it did. Yamada fell into a deep sleep, the memories from today exhausting him. Aizawa was just left with questions. What happened today to trigger Yamada's regression that fast?  What made Yamada regress so extra little? What made Yamada act up? What was going on? Then he seen it. While Hitoshi was flipping through the channels on TV... when he went on a news station. It was the anniversary of Oboro's passing. He'd completely forgot. That explained it. Yamada was always a hot mess on that day. Aizawa frowned as he looked down at his baby, resting peacefully. Aizawa removed his babies glasses, not wanting him to harm himself by accident. He decided he was going to be more conscious of these things. He wanted to be more gentle with Yamada, more soft. Especially for the next few days.
  And he was. He'd bring Yamada his tea at work every lunch period, he'd help Yamada relax once he got home (lots of cuddles and massages), and Aizawa started cooking dinner for the first time in about 5 years. Yamada was shocked at first. Where had all of this came from? But that didn't last long. He eventually put 2 and 2 together. He wasn't going to say anything, though. He wanted to see how long this would last, and he enjoyed it.