🪶✋CG: Hawks & Tomura LITTLE: Dabi🔥

TW/CW: diapers, diaper use, impure regression, mentions of trauma/ab*se, accidents, swearing, mentions of light gore (Dabi's burns)

CG: Hawks (Baba) & Tomura (Papa)
BABYSITTER: Twice
LITTLE: Dabi (0-3)

Hawks was relaxing on the shabby sofa at the LOV's hideout. He was joking around with Twice when Tomura and Dabi entered. Tomura had his gloves on and was holding Dabi on his hip. The sounds of soft sobs could be heard from the male. Hawks stood up, "What happened here?" He asked, ready to do anything he could. Dabi trembled, sticking his thumb in his mouth and shutting his eyes tight. Everyone in the league knew about Dabi's regression, how it helped him cope, so it was no big deal to Twice. He knew Dabi's caregivers would be too busy trying to calm him down to get him the things that he needed, so he stood. First he headed to the kitchen to get Dabi a cold bottle of flavored water. He knew little Dabi hated water but needed it. Then he started towards Dabi's 'little' room to get a few of the things he needed. Meanwhile, Tomura sat down, "I don't know. He just started freaking out when he saw some dumbass kid." Hawks frowned, confused, "A kid? Why would that have sent him into such a panic?" Tomura thought a minute. Then he realized, his eyes going wide, "The kid was showing off his quirk. He had a fire quirk. His parents were there and they were going on some lovey-dovey bullshit." Hawks grimaced. He knew what was wrong then. That's when they smelled it. Dabi started squirming around, his pants now feeling uncomfortable. Hawks frowned, "It's okay, baby bird. We'll go get you cleaned up. Papa and Baba are gonna take real good care of you. Twice hurried in, holding the bottle, a diaper, powder, wet wipes, and Dabi's only plushie. It was old, worn, well-loved, and the only thing that calmed Dabi down. It was a bat plushie, it was purple and black. It's wings crinkled and it rattled. "I figured he wouldn't need to be moved around a lot right now." Twice said with a tired expression on his face. Hawks stood, taking the things with a smile, "Thanks, Twice. You're definitely right. I don't think nows the time to move him around." Tomura took note that the change was definitely happening in there, starting to lay the shaking Dabi down onto the floor. It was then that both Twice and Hawks saw his face for the first time since they'd came in. His face was beet-red, tears streaming down at a decent pace, snot dropped from his nose. His eyes were scared and sad, not to mention down dried out his burnt skin looked. Twice instantly went off to find some lotion. He figured Toga had some. She liked stuff like that. Hawks frowned when Dabi gave a desperate cry, holding his arms out for either caregiver, "Papa! Baba!" His voice was weak, the crying having taken its tole out on him. Tomura ran his covered fingers through Dabi's hair, "It's okay, calm down." Hawks nodded, starting to remove Dabis dirty shoes and pants, "That's right, little bird. Papa and Baba are here to take good care of you. Make sure you're nice and clean and safe." Tomura helped Hawks get off Dabi's shirt, knowing he was overheating judging by how red he was and how hot his skin felt. Once everything was removed Hawks quickly cleaned and put the padding onto Dabi, Tomura trying to keep Dabi calm the entire time. Hawks sat Dabi up, sitting him on his lap. Twice returned with the lotion, "We found some lotion! It's glittery and bubblegum scented... but it was the only one Toga was willing to cough up." Tomura gestured to bring it over, which Twice did. Tomura opened it, putting some on his hand. Dabi flinched at his Papa's touch. Tomura frowned, shushing his baby as he rubbed the lotion in. "It's okay, baby, it's almost over." That was a half-lie. He'd only done his back scars and he needed to do all of them. They were all flaky and dried out. Hawks started telling Dabi a story. It was about two frogs who were looking for summer. That kept Dabi pretty occupied until Tomura was done putting the lotion on him. Once done the pair sat one the sofa, turning on the small TV they had and searched for a cartoon. Tomura gave Dabi his plushie and handed Hawks Dabi's bottle. He knew Dabi preferred to be fed by Hawks. Once they landed on a channel with age-appropriate cartoons, Hawks sat Dabi on his lap, cradling him. He smiled down at the regressed man, "How you feeling, baby bird?" He chuckled when Dabi tried to respond, babbling softly. He offered the teat of the bottle to Dabi, which he excepted. He latched his chapped lips around the bottle, suckling contently. He looked over at the TV, starting to watch the cartoons. Dabi's eyes slowly closed, the bottle now empty. Tomura had went to assist Twice with something, so it was just Dabi and Hawks. Hawks looked down at his little, he smiled. "That's my baby."

Wow this is so short ^^'' I hope you enjoyed.