1chapter( ̄ω ̄;)

So i woke up today, didn't want to but did anyways because I have school. I didn't expect much of this day since I couldn't even open my eyes when the alarm started ringing.

I got to school by buss chat a little with my friends, and they told me that a new student was coming in today.

I didn't really care thought we are a big school we get new students every day, so what's the fuss about?

Well apparently he got kicked out of schools alot, because of he's behavior. Still didn't care we have trouble makers  in the school and they are not that great.

But the other popular girls were really excited to meet him, so I guess he has good looks.

And I mean most girls love good looking trouble makers, now don't get me wrong I love them to...

But in a different way, I don't want him to take control of me and pin me to the wall or something like that, neither do I wanna be the princess that will make him change his mind.

Its actually quiet the opposite, I want to pin people on the wall I want to teach them how to obey. Well men at least because women are a different story.

So we waited a little the ride was peaceful, we talked about our makeup looks and we bet on which boys and girls we think have a crush on us.

And then the motherf#ck$r got in, all the boys literally got up and started treating him like a f#king god, of course the girls didn't go back. EVEN SOME OF MY FRIENDS!!!

Like why...I mean he was quite good looking with dark black and a little bit fluffy hair with bangs almost to his blue eyes and a quiet good built. Yeahhh totally something you see every day, am going to let the details of his looks to your imagination course am to bored to describe him.

But I can't say that his character is the same with his looks because its not. His a total d$ck! I didn't even know that anyone thats not a serial killer could be so rude!

The hall drive after that was total hell, the guy literally beat up a person on the ride. And we had to stop three times because people were throwing up of fear.

When we FINALLY arrived at the school,and that was the first time I was happy getting out of the buss, we all got out and went our ways.

At least I thought, because the principal called me to her office a while later to tour him, like I don't want to even talk to that jerk!!! But as the school president I had to do so, and thats sad.

And this guy was an absolute d#ck! He didn't even listen to me, I was just talking to my self and having him follow me around. He even asked me where the best girls hang out and where the guys where to go bit some @ss!!!

You don't ask the school president for that, I like biting @sses to but I don't say it to people I just met!! But anyways when I was finally done with him, I calmed down and went to talk with my friends.

I really thought that nothing else was going to go wrong, well at least It lasted a day...