Chapter7(^_^;)

So i've noticed him staring at me a lot and always looking away shyly when I look back at him. But except from that nothing else! NOT EVEN A TEXT!!

Its the first time this has happened to me! Usually guys text and call without me even asking. Ughh!!! What do I do now?

Maybe I should go talk to him? I don't know...Will I look to desperate? Maybe I'll look more confident? I guess I'll just wait a bit more...

Huh?WHAT?! He's coming towards me!

And..He's dragging me in a classroom. He seems to be in a hurry, what is his probl-

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK!!!!
HES BLEEDING!!!!
IS THAT A KNIFE WOUND!?!?

Ok!OKAY! Calm your self down! Nothing you have never seen before. You've treated lots of knives wounds, just not on another person...

OHHHH!!!I got it!!!
Yes!
IM THE BEST!!!

Okay now to find out what happened!!

-WTF happened to you!?
-N-nothing just a fight.
-Nothing my @ss!!! Tell me what happened.
-Fuck of!
-Tell me now.
I said really serious without even realizing.
-I-ah I just wanted something to get my mind off of ..... And I got into a fight....
He said looking kinda embarrassed
-Take your mind off of what?
-.....
-Answer me.
-Y-...
-What?
-You...

Whaaat?!?Me!? He was trying to take his head of of me!?!? Yess!!
-Haha! How cute. But don't do it again
-Yea okay, whatever...
He said avoiding my eyes.
-Look me in the eyes and promise me.
I said calmly, while getting a hold of his chin making him look me in the eyes.
-Ugh...I promise I...won't do it again...
-Good boy now let's get you back home! Where do you live?
I said while easily picking him up like a princess.
-Wh-what...hey!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
-I'm just helping you, you got stabbed after all. Now where do you live?
-Hah, I'm not telling you...
-Why?
-Do you think I can go home like THAT!? MY PARENTS WILL FREAK OUT!! Just let me down and I'll go to my friends.
-Huh...
I sighted, thinking there's no way I was letting him go to his "friends" like that.
-Nope no way you're coming with me!

Luckily my parents weren't home and my siblings were at my grandparents for the whole weekend!
-WHAT!! WHAT ABOUT YOUR PARENTS!?
-Don't worry they are not home, neither my siblings. So you can stay at least until you feel a bit better!
-IM NOT DOING THAT! NOW LET ME DOWN!!

He said while pushing me. But he didn't have any energy at all.
-Hey, hey calm down. Its my fault that you got hurt. I'm just taking responsibility.
-What!?
-You said it your self, you were trying to take your mind off of me.
-Well...Yea!B-BUT STILL....
-Its okay, so calm down you'll be fine.
-Ugh...f-fine
-Good now let's go! I'll call my driver!
-Your what?
-My driver?
-How do you have a driver
-I don't know, my parents just hired him for me. But I like taking the buss more!
-Are...are you rich or something?
-Yea i guess so. Now sit here and be good until he comes.

I said while letting him sit down on one of the school benches.
We waited a while in silence, then my legs started to hurt. So I sat next to him, he was startled!

I didn't expect him to thought, like I've shown him so much affection. And he gets startled by this!!
Its quite cute!

Anyways my driver got here so.....