Chapter 3╥﹏╥

Well the bullying went on for a while, it didn't really bother me that much cause as a popular girl I kinda get bullied every day. But one day when I was on a walk outside of school, because a lot of sh*t goes on there for some reason and its fun to watch. I saw him arguing with a guy way bigger than him, like he could be at least idk 40 years old or something. I'm not good with guessing peoples age.
But anyways back to the point, he was fighting with him and it looked like they were ready to throw hands. Now normally I wouldn't have a problem with that, but the thing is. The other guy had a gun!! I couldn't let that motherf#cker die!! So I did what I could at this situation and I called the cops... OK no I'm kidding, I used my looks got in front of that big guy grabbed the other one and run. Now if that didn't work I would probably be dead but I got lucky! But you know what that pease of shit said to me when I saved his life!!! "I would have handled that" like seriously and he was also really angry!!! He could at least thank me.
Yea I wasn't going to take his sh*t, I pushed him down and made him thank me. It was really difficult and I did get A LOT of bruises but it was worth it to see his face defeated like that. Thought there was one thing that didn't go right with me, and that was that he didn't put so much effort on winning. Like I had him on the floor most of the time that we were fighting and I'm a light person he could have just stand up. But I don't really care because I won!:3
But the next day he was really unusual, first of all he stopped bullying me and he just started beating up other people more. Like I thought he was going to attack me after what I did, but he didn't... Like huh? Even if this didn't bother me at all, I was now curious and wanted to know what was happening inside his head. So after school I went to talk to him, he of course wasn't that happy about it. But I did anyways and after a little bit of struggle he actually listened to me! So I just asked him straight up why he didn't do anything, he just froze... He didn't know either, is that even an answer? What does he mean he doesn't know, I'm starting to think he's stupider than what I thought. Or he likes me, but the first one is probably it. I don't think this guy can like someone.