Chapter 5(*'∀'*)

So its been four days, and I still haven't heard from him at all. In fact he's been avoiding me all this time, I know I should probably give up but...I just can't get his embarrassed face out of my mind!! So today I'm going to talk to him, again. Yes I know he will probably reject me but I'd feel guilty if I don't try again.
So i was normally going to talk to him at the end of school, but I kinda lost him so I decided to do it the next day. I could also ask him for his phone number so I can reach him outside of school to.
Anyways I went home today, my parents were still at work and my little brother and sister are going to my grants after school. So home alone baby!! I wander what I should eat, I'm thinking of pasta I love pasta! Well before I could even eat, someone knocks on my door. HE knocks on my door, I don't know if thats even logical. We live like four buss stations away from each other, he just rushed in without saying a word. He was sweating and looked kinda panicked, I of course asked what's wrong. He just told me that someone was following him, I don't know why he was so panicked though. Doesn't he get into fights all the time? Also how did he know where my house was? I never told him!WTF!! So we sat down and after he was calm I asked him what was happening and how he knew my address.
Well the boys at school gave him MY address for some reason, and he was running away from some bastards with guns. I'm sorry but I have a family, they could have been here!! I'm not going to put them in danger! He said that the guys lost him a while ago but he can't risk them seeing him again. I guess he can stay a little, I'll get a chance to talk to him to. I did ask him why he was with this guys, but of course he didnt tell me. Didn't really care about it though. I tried to start a conversation but he wasn't talking to me, like I'm literally hiding you at my house at least talk to me!!!
After a while I lost my patience, who wouldn't? I just got on him and pushed him on the couch, he wasn't really happy about it though. He was literally screaming and pushing to get me of of him, he was angrier than usual. I of course didn't really know why, maybe he was just tense but who knows. Anyway I didn't let him over power me, because I'm a bad bitch of course! But that doesn't mean he didn't stop fighting me, and mind you this shit hurts. So the only logical thing to do was, kiss him!      Okay maybe not, but I wanted to do so. I kinda forced my tongue into he's mouth and started kissing him of course. He's mouth was really hot and he tasted so good, I couldn't hold my self back! He was in shock, didn't know what to do. He gave up on trying to get me of, let me  hold he's hands back and enjoyed the kiss. He was so cute!!! I just wanted to make a mess out of him! But I had to stop, I needed to get him out of there before my parents came back and also not get him killed. I didn't even get to talk to him probably, so I had to do something!