Impurity Φ

Dad, boiling in hostility to the point of on the verge of bubbling over. Sev, not helping the situation with the simple fact of the amusement plastered all over his face. I don't know if he's stupid or brave. Possibly both.

If I was in his place, dad's defense stance and long white teeth exposed, would of had me peeing in my pants the millisecond steam blew from his ears.

This all began when Sev, without easing my father into the conversation, that he was taking me home to his kingdom.

Understandably, with no thought, dad hissed a demonic no.

"He's my kingdom's Queen Luna. They need him. I need him." Sev's determine, not backing down.

Ablaze, Dad bares his teeth, his eyes raging . "He's my son! You have no idea what he's capable of! How much danger he's in!"

Sev stands with a threat in his eyes, emitting pure terrorizing power "He's my mate! I will protect him! I will have him no matter what! Or I will declare war!"

Those words pisses me off. Not scared of the power emitting from him. Like a hurricane, I storm over to him, getting in his face.

"You dare threaten my family! My kingdom!" My voice is quiet and calm. Sev steps back as he sees the absolute fiery burning in the very depths of my soul.

Taking a step so I'm still in his face. "I have the ability to reject you! Don't tempt me!"

Sev swallows. Removing myself from his personal space to where I'm in the middle of him and my parents.

"It seems like you both are taking this choice from me, like I'm an object." I glare.

"This choice is mine!" I let a little of my power in my voice.

"Now that I have your attention. Dad, mom, I will be going with my mate. I need him as much as he needs me." Dad goes to open his mouth.

Holding up my hand, I smile at him. "I know I'm your baby boy, your youngest, but you need mom as much as I need Sev."

Dad slumps his shoulders, like he's giving up. Stepping towards him, I wrap my arms around him.

"Daddy! Please don't be mad!" I plea with him.

I feel as daddy wraps his arms around me. "I'm not mad. It's just I don't want you to grow up."

Awing, I squeeze him. "I'll always be your little boy."

"I know." Dad kisses my forehead. "Go pack. But your mother and I are going until you're settled in."

"Yay!" I scream, kissing his cheek. Running, I grab Sev's hand pulling him up the stairs to my tower.

My room is simple and elegant. The room is circular, with the king size bed in the middle of the room pressed against the wall. It's a four poster bed with blood red drapes. The carpet is stone with a Victorian rug in the where the black and red furniture sits. A big flat screen TV with gaming consoles with all kinds of games.

My wardrobe is by the window. Skipping over to it, I take out all my clothes and put them on my bed.

When all the clothes are out. I crawl under my bed and grab the suitcases. I put all my clothes and underwear in the suitcases.

Zipping it up, I clap my hands happily. "I'm finished!"

I turn to see Sev who is sitting on my chair. I skip over to him, pushing his chest back I climb onto his lap.

"Hi!" I giggle, then I lick his stubbled cheek.

His eyes swirl with black with lust. Moving his lips to my ears, his lips brushes against my ear.