Tickling Hands

My evil mate's fingers tickles my sides as screams of laughter flows from my mouth. His hands glides across my stomach. I wiggle and squirm around on the bed trying to get away from his tickling hands.

Somehow I twist so I'm on my hands and knees, crawling to the end of the bed, but I don't escape Sev's tickling hands.

"Stop!" I scream between my giggling. "Please!"

Sev grabs my ankles and pulls them, causing me to land on my stomach. He flips me over, pinning my hands above my head.

Sev smirks handsomely down at me, I pout up at him. "Does my little mate like to be tickled?"

"No!" I squirm around, getting turned on from him pinning me to the bed.

Smirking deeper. "I would love to take you again, but we have to get ready for the coronation for tomorrow."

His lips brush against the shell of my ear. "But tonight, I'll love to take you and make you feel beyond pleasure."

I moan, biting my lip. "I'll be waiting."
Sev pecks my lips, before unpinning me from the bed. "I've created a sex monster!"

I giggle as I sit up, getting off the bed, I streak naked across the room to the bathroom. My dominant mate growls from watching my seductively swaying hips.

In a blink of an eye, I feel arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back into a hard chest.

"Let's shower together." Sev whispers in my ear. I whimper in agreement, before I'm picked up and carried into the shower.

We shower, getting each other blow jobs, when both of us cum, we decide to actually shower. Washing each other, we finally get out after an hour.
Dressing in gray shorts and a red polo with my black vans, Sev dresses in tan shorts with a white polo and gray and black vans. I guess we decided to twin today.

Hand in hand, we walk down to the dinning hall. When we get there, the room is already filled, we tread down the long tables to the table that the kings and queens are already sitting at.

I kiss mommy's and daddy's cheek as I pass them by. Sev and I takes our seats, I drool at the food, even though I'm a vampire, I love food.

I sigh at the yummy goodness, I can't wait until it's in my tummy. Picking up the fork, I dig in into the food.

When I'm satisfied, I put the fork down and wipe my mouth. Bacon, hash browns, and cinnamon rolls is a good start to a good day.

"Are you full?" Sev ask me, taking my hand in his.

"Yes!" I smile, patting my full tummy. "It was delicious."

"I'm glad you liked it." My necrotic mate whispers me, kissing the side my temple. "Come my love, we have to get ready for the coronation."

I follow him to a room full of fabric with a man and woman there messing with fabric. The man is short as he woman is tall and skinny.

"Koan, I like you to meet Pita and Mona, the royal tailors." I step towards them to shake their hands, as they bow to us.

"It's nice to meet you." I say as they start to take my measurements, when they are finish with it, they say that is all they need. Leaving the room, my mate leads me to a living room where both our parents where.

Seeing mommy and daddy, I get happy and run over to them, jumping on their laps.

Daddy chuckles, taking me off mommy's lap bring me into his chest. "Did you have fun last night baby boy?"

I can hear the smirk in his voice. Blushing, I nod my head, causing daddy to laugh.

"Leave our baby alone!" Mommy hits daddy.

"Koan knows I was playing with him." daddy defense himself as he tightens his arms around me.

"Child!" Mommy 'coughs' out.

I giggle at their bickering, they are always fighting over me. But it doesn't bother me, I know they are playing, and I like the attention from them.

"Admit it! You like it!" You could hear the smirking in his voice.

"I'm not a pedophile."

"Burn!" I giggle pulling my head from daddy's chest to see him pouting.

"You have changed my friend." Vino gets our attention. Curious as to however changes, I voice my thoughts.

"Your father used to be the coldest person I know." Vino explains.

"Daddy cold hearted, I don't believe it." I say confused. Daddy is the nicest and most lovable person I know.

"That was before I meet your mother and had you. It is true, it was dark days, I was an evil, horrible person. But your mother changed me, then when we found out your mother was pregnant, I vowed to never be that person again, to be the best father and mate I could be."

I'm shocked, it's hard to believe that daddy once was a cold hearted person. Not the man that kissed my boo-boos when I fell, tucked me in at night and checked foe monsters in my closet and under my bed, not the man that showed me all the love a child could ever have.

Then I realize something. It doesn't matter if daddy was once cold hearted. What matter is that he changed, that he is the best mate to my mother and the best father to me. Nothing will ever change my view of daddy.

Looking into daddy's eyes I see the fear in them that I may view him differently. Smiling widely, I hug him.
"I don't care. What matters is that you changed. That you are the best to my mommy and I. You're the daddy I know and love."

Tears gather in his eyes, before in squeezes me to his chest. "You're the best son a father can have."

"I know."