New Friend

A/N I changed Vendor's name to Sev

A week has slowly past by. The only drama was with Jane. Now that the coronation is over and I have settled in with the werewolves, the kings and queens have left, along with my parents. They had to go back for the kingdom. I didn't want them to leave. But I know they needed too, for the kingdom.

Since my parents left, I've been bored. I can't seem to make any friends. I'm too awkward.....

I have nothing in common with any of the werewolves. Not only that, but they seem too apprehensive around me, like I'm going to suck their blood.

I hate that....

I never had any friend that wasn't family. That never bothered me until now.

With my family, it didn't matter if I said or did something completely stupid, they still liked me.

Now that I'm away from the home I grew up, I realize I never actually had any friends.

There were people that visited, but never any actual friends.

Becoming depressed, I snap out of my thoughts, then finish getting dressed. Stepping out of the closet, I drag my feet to the kitchen.

I need food, but since it's pass breakfast, I have to go to the kitchen.

Saying hello to the cooks, I grab some yogurt, strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, and a banana. Slicing the fruit, I then place the slices in a bowl, then I mix the fruit with yogurt.

Grabbing a spoon, I sit at the counter and eat the fruit and yogurt. Sev would be here, but he has training. He left early this morning with the other warriors.

"You look like you need a friend." A girl suddenly pops down beside me, startling me.

"I'm Cherry!" The brightly colored hair girl grins creepily.

Other than the creepy smile, she's really beautiful. Her hair is a bright cherry red, skin tanned like all werewolves, and big brown doe eyes framed by long lashes.

"I'm Koan." I softly grin.

"I know! You're the Alpha King's adorable mate. Since I know who you are, I'll tell you who I am!" Clearly her throat like she's about to give a long speech, she begins.

"I'm Cherry, like I told you already! I'm mated to Maverick, the Head Warrior, encase you wanted to know! I'm the life around here. Do you want to play a prank with me? I'm bored and you look to be feeling the same! Don't worry about getting caught, everyone will know it's me." Not even waiting for an answer she grabs my empty bowl, wash it, then grab my hand and pulls me to a locked closet hidden behind a drape.

"Annnnnddd if you are, it's not like Mr. Alpha King will punish you, or unless you want him too, you look like a kink!" She giggles as she unlocks the door to reveal all kinds of things, from toy weapons to plastic wrap.

"What to do? What to do?" Cherry hums to herself. "The warriors will be sweaty and want a shower."

A mischievous grins pulls at my lips as brilliant idea comes to mind. "Shower and magic. A perfect combination."

"What are you on about?" Tapping her chin, still gazing at her weaponry.

"With the dye you have, only a handful of warriors will be pranked. Why not add magic for a bigger equation?"

Cherry sniffles and wipes a fake tear away. "I knew I befriended you for a reason!"

I redden, as I grin. "They will be done in about 10 minutes. To do the spell, it will take no more than 5 seconds."

Rubbing my hands together to war them up, I then swish and flick my hands.

Sparks erupt out of my fingertips along with a pale green glow unique to only me.

Most witches, depending on their level of power has a distinct shade of color. The lighter the shade of colored glow, the more powerful the witch.

Feeling satisfied with the spell, I drop my hands. "Every shower has colored water that will dye the skin and hair. I'm really looking forward to whoever gets blue. I really want a blueberry."

Cherry gives a confused look. That must of really went over her head.
Groaning in disappointment, I explain to the deprived child.

"You know, from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?" She still has a confused expression.

"Oh my goodness child!" Throwing my hands in the air. "When Violet, the gum chewer, eats a piece of gum that changes the taste. When the gum changes to the dessert flavor, she becomes blue and blew up to resemble a blueberry!"

"Oh!" Her cheeks become rosy red. "I never seen it."

I want to slap her! "Do you not love the sexy Johnny Depp? The greatest actor to walk the face to earth! The real life Mystique!"

She just looks at me like I need help as I continue to ramble like a mad man. "It's a wonder he doesn't have an Oscar, Leonard DiCaprio finally got one, now Johnny Depp just needs one!"

She continues to give me that 'I need help' look. "Okay pregos, don't go all crazy on me!"

My hand twitch, but I refrain from murdering my first friend.

"So here's the plan, since I'm going to have a pack of pissed warrior wolves after me, I'm going to hide." Cherry hands me a tablet with a password. "But you have to press record on my tablet so I can watch and relive this epic prank forever!"

"Do I have to hold it up?" I question her.

"No, it's hacked into the security cameras. All you have to do is press record." I nod at her order.

The warriors, including my mate, stumbled tiredly into the mansion, bringing in their stench.

Stumbling up the stairs, I vibrate in excitement. It doesn't take long before yells of anguish and the thundering of footsteps to happen.

Cherry smirks, whispers, "In the words of the mauraders, mischief managed." before high tailing her butt into hiding.

Pressing play on the tablet, I wait patiently for the fun to arrive.