Chapter 26

Y/N's POV

I was getting things ready in the conference room for our meeting this evening. I talked to Kyong and he had told the guys to meet up with us. I was feeling nervous but excited at the same time, I haven't seen the other members in a long time.

I was setting up the pizzas on the table as Mr.Bang came in.

"Y/N!! Did you get Yoongi's tangerines?!" He yelled out to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Mr.Bang." I said while holding up the bag.

He looked confused while looking at the table setting."I thought I told you to order Chinese food?" He asked.

"Yeah, well if you remember we're on a tight budget and pizza is the most affordable." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

He chuckled. "I suppose you're right."

An hour passed and we finally got the table set up and we sat and waited. It was going on 8 PM, it's late but this is the only time we could do it. As we waited, we saw someone walk through the door. My heart leaped a bit because I haven't seen the members in a long time. It was Kyong and I felt a bit disappointed.

"Where's the guys?" I pouted.

" Still at the office." He said as he sat down. His hand was going for a slice of pizza and I smacked it away.

He looked mad at me. "What the hell Y/N!" He yelled.

"Wait for the others! They're going to be starved and I can't have you eating all the food." I yelled at him.

Kyong rolled his eyes and Mr.Bang was laughing at us. The three of us were at the table waiting for the guys to arrive. As 30 minutes passed by I was feeling a bit hopeless. We were about to call it a night, that was until I heard a door open.

          (A lot of hugging is about to happen 😆😆)

I looked towards the entryway and there was Hobi. I stood up from chair and he saw me and of course he was wearing his sunshiny smile.

"Y/N!!" He yelled.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"I've missed you so much." I said with tears in my eyes.

"You have absolutely no idea."

I then heard another familiar voice.  

"Y/N, We missed you!!"

I broke the hug with Hobi and there was Park Jimin in the room.

I gave him a hug. "I've missed my cute friend." I said as he giggled.

I saw Taehyung and he was smiling. "Really I thought I was your cute friend." He pouted.

Hobi, Jimin and I started laughing. "Tae you are my cute friend also." I said while hugging him.

A moments later Yoongi and Seokjin entered the room.

I gave them the biggest hugs ever.

"Y/N, I'm sorry we haven't been able to talk.. The company-" Yoongi tried explaining.

I smiled at bit. "It's okay, I'm just really happy to see you right now." I said making him smile.