Chapter 27

It's been a few weeks now, the boys have already started recording a few songs for the self produced album. They will come to the office building in secret after their shift with Yang entertainment. They are exhausted and will stay till 1 or 2 in the morning. Even though they are exhausted they are so determined to record this album.

They decided that they want to put out an album with positive songs, to help army feel happy when they feel sad. Namjoon allowed me to listen to a song even though he wanted it to be a surprise. We were sitting in the Borahae studio at midnight.

"I really like it." I told him, after taking off the headphones. "I love how it explains that life goes on no matter what." I said.

He smiled. "Yeah, we always say that no matter the circumstances we move forward." He said.

I smiled. "You are so right."

Namjoon all of the sudden had a sad expression on his face. "Being in here does make me a bit sad, I just really miss my studio"

I put my arm around him. "Don't worry, you'll be in Rkive before you know it." I assured him.

He then gave me a soft kiss. "We should get home, it's getting late." He said.

The next morning as everyone left for work at 7 AM, I stayed asleep until 7:45 AM that is. I was wakened abruptly by a loud knocking noise. I tiredly walked out my bedroom to the front door of our apartment. I opened the door to a very cheerful Bang PD.

"What are you doing here so early??" I asked, feeling a bit annoyed.

"Y/N, I have some wonderful news." He said, as he attempted walking towards the dining room table.

I cleared my throat, causing him to look at me. "Shoes off." I said bossy like, as I was closing the the door.

"Yes, Mrs.Queen." He said while chuckling.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry, with the baby coming and everything I think I'm nesting now.....I just don't want a dirty floor covered in germs." I explained.

"It's fine Y/N, I understand." He said as he sat down at the very small dining room table.

"Would you like some tea?" I asked, Mr.Bang.

"That would be lovely."

I made Mr.Bang and I, a small breakfast of hot tea, fruit, and egg tarts that I have been craving lately.

"Now what's this wonderful news you've been dying to tell me." I said as, I was taking a sip of tea at the table.

He started smiling. "Well, I was with my lawyer friend last night and we were going over my termination papers. Y/N, it turns out that it was fake."

I nearly choked on an egg tart. "They're fake documents?" I asked.

"Yes, we believe that he has someone working on the side for him. He's been after the money of this company for years." He explained.

"This is great!!" I said happily. "That means we'll be able to get BigHit back for sure!"

"Of course it's going to go down as a fight. There will be a court trial and everything." Mr.Bang said.

"Yeah well that was expected." I said with him agreeing. "Does Mr.Yang know that you caught him red handed? What's our next step now??" I asked.

"He doesn't know yet but we're going to hand deliver the court papers ourselves tomorrow." He said with his eyebrow raised at me.