Sorry and Thank you.

Hey. Author here.

Ok. Im so sorry. I seriously am. I know I said i'd make a few more chapters then end this book but I can't keep that promise. I'm so sorry. I seriously am. Please. If you're mad at me for this, then rant away. You can scream, shout, rant, c!ss and etc. I'm mad at myself too. I seriously cant keep working on this book. No, this AU/series or whatever is not discontinued. I'm just ending this book because I cannot continue working on this. This book lost its glory when it was getting attention. It still does but not as much as it used too. I'm sorry. I just want this book to be finished. Yes the final writing was rushed. Sort of good ending...

Ok idk how y'all like this cringe thingy— it had no plot at all and I just added very edgy things to it and I didn't even know where I was going with it. It's so confusing but like y'all liked it for some reason so uh that's a bonus-

Now for credits(?)

Thank you for reading this.

Thank you for voting.

Thank you for having this in your reading list.

Thank you for supporting this book.

Thank you for commenting.

Thank you for supporting me.

Any questions will gladly be responded too.

Like this story? Liked my writing? Want to see more of me or of my writing? Check out my account and other stories!

Other stories :

The LoneLY Star {StatehumansAU}

Him and his story (Countryhumans Au)

You may not like them but at least you've read them. I do have an art book.

I wish you the best night or day ever.  May you do well, may you be happy and may you be safe.

JLS OUT!! <3