coming soon!

[18+]

[18+]

[Closer to You spin off • If you plan on reading the Closer to You series, I recommend reading that first, as this story contains MAJOR spoilers... but CAN BE READ AS STAND ALONE]

***

Parker Larson should've made something of himself. His family is overbearingly supportive, his older brothers are successful, and his parents have never thrown him out, despite years of putting up with his theft and addiction.

Out of rehab and trying his hand at a normal life, Parker gets a position as a janitor over at the local elementary school. It's not much but it at least pays for an apartment so he doesn't have to bum off his parents or his best friends, the Carter-Lewis family, any more.

That is until he meets Summer, the young, perky pre-school teacher. Like her name implies, Summer is practically walking sunshine. And for some reason, interested in Parker and his life story. Trying his best to keep his head down and get the job done, he finds himself enjoying Summer's flirty comments and seductive looks.

At least his job just got a whole lot more interesting.

Behind the scenes, Summer's life isn't all cupcakes and rainbows, either. Despite her colorful personality in her classroom, she's still suffering from a bad breakup and a nosy family. When she meets Parker, Summer is having trouble remembering who she is and what she wants in life. Being with him helps her to remember.

As the two get closer and battle their demons, Parker and Summer realize what it is that they've been missing all this time.

A love like this.

But is love enough when everything else threatens to tear them apart?