Epilogue

2 weeks later....

I let out a soft sigh against the pillow I was laid on as Hunter's hands ran across my back. The lotion on his hands cooling the irritated skin.

The lash marks were pretty much healed, thanks to magical medicine Mak had given me. He definitely didn't miss his calling. All that was left of them were irritating, itchy scabs.

I smiled softly as Hunter's head came down, his face landing beside my own.

"Hi." I whispered softly, my gaze fluttering over his features before meeting his eyes.

He sent me a soft smile. "Hi beautiful." My cheeks warmed, causing his smile to turn into a grin.

I rolled my eyes playfully, my hand coming up to shove his shoulder lightly. He gave me a cheeky grin before swooping in and claiming my lips. Butterflies filled my stomach as his lips moved against mine. What should have been a blissful moment, was quickly interrupted by the sound of a dying whale.

My cheeks warmed as Hunter's laughter rang through the room as he pulled away. His hand coming to rest on my stomach, his gaze meeting mine in a teasing manner. "Let's go feed this beast shall we?"

I quickly nodded, jumping from the bed and pulling my shirt back down my back. I was out of the door before Hunter had even made it off of the bed, my hand coming up to cool my heated cheeks.

He caught up with me at the bottom of the stairs, his arms wrapping around my stomach from behind. I let out a slight squeal as he spun me around a few times.

A few moment later Dan came through the doorway carrying a box, a confused Jackson following behind him. A giddy feeling soared through my body as he brought the box over, my foot tapping in excitement. Dan sent me a quick wink before turning to Hunter.

"These," he began, pulling a folder out of his briefcase and sliding them across the counter. "Declare you all an offical motorcycle club." A grin pulled on my face as cheers erupted throughout the room. "All I need is a couple of signatures, a club name, and you're good to go."

"Oh shit!" Jackson exclaimed. "We've talked about this for a long time, but we never decided on a name."

"Actually," Dan responded, a small smile on his face. "Rose and I took care of that for you."

I felt my cheeks heat up as all eyes landed on me, curiosity burning in each of them.

"Rose." My gaze moved back to Dan, his hand swept towards the box on the counter. "If you would."

My hands trembled slightly as they moved to open the flaps. What if they hated it? I shook my head quickly, taking a deep breath.

I glanced up at the men surrounding me. "You all have done so much for me, that I wanted to do something to try and return the favor. I don't know much about clubs, but I do know that most have road names."

My gaze connected with Hunter's, my worry vanishing at the warmth that I saw in his eyes. "I wanted more than just simple, quickly thought, road names. I felt that you all deserved something more personal."

I glanced back down at the box in front of me. "I talked with Dan, and we had some vests made with names on them, names that made me think of you all. Nothing is official yet, so if you don't like them we can change them. It's really no-" my over thought rambling was cut off by light laughter. I glanced back up, warmth spreading across my face.

"Shortcake, you're over thinking it." Ace chuckled. "I'm sure we will all more than appreciate the names you've given us."

I glanced around as all the guys nodded, my gaze moving to the box once again. Taking a deep, unsure breath, I pulled the first vest out.