Chapter 5: Hermione Granger's new life!

Hermione's POV

I woke up to see a blinding light! My eyes couldn't adjust to the light and everything was so bright! Wait, Where are Ron and Harry? Then it finally hit me faster than Hogwarts express! Crookshanks jumped on the Time-turner and at the max, I think all of us are back in time, or at least me, But I couldn't be too sure, as of right now, I might have ended up in alternate reality or universes as muggles like to say. 'I died and ended up somewhere in the fictional world'.

"What should we name HER." A malicious voice came.

"Don't be sad, I can always name her." A gentle caring voice said. Now I am intrigued.

"Havava!" Came a voice out of my mouth, clearly poor attempts of pronouncing my name, It was so embarrassing! I could almost feel my blood rush to my cheeks in embarrassment.

The woman who was currently holding me gasped "What was that? You want to be named by 'H' darling?" The woman who was currently holding me now. I tried to nod.

 "Well then, how about Holly?" A shake sounds like Hollyhead Harpies.

"Harpie?" A shake again sounds like Hollyhead Harpies.

"Harvey?" A shake might be unisex but no.

"Harriet?" A shake sounds like a female version of Harry's name.

"Heidi?" Like the story, Heidi and the girl of the alps? No. A shake.

"Helen, Helena, Helene?" A shake, Nice names, but I prefer Hermione.

"Hera or Hestia?" A shake, They're goddesses, literally, But I actually do love Hestia's story. 

"Hermes?" The male voice came, which I think could be my father. Good, just what I needed, I rotated my head.

"Hmm, Perhaps she likes the name but I think that it's boy-kind? Hermione would be better." A giggle escaped my mouth and I nodded.

"She likes it!" The woman exclaimed, but a moment later a groan escaped her mouth, I think she is my 'mother' and I think she is in pain, probably happened due to childbirth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eep! I'm so excited! My 'Mother' is pregnant! I'll finally have a sibling of my own! I still wonder how Ron and Harry are doing, and apparently, with some digging, I found out that I am born on 19 September 1926! It's also the apparent same year as Tom Riddle! Or was it... A year below...? I am actually confused but for now, I need to MAKE SURE and do some accidental magic, only then, I will be able to go to Hogwarts, So I pushed all magic and all the emotions I had and tried to make something happen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.