three

The rest of class wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be however, Mattheo was acting a little bipolar, he would get mad at me and then be "nice" to me afterwards. For instance, I didn't have a quill so he called me a 'stupid bitch' but then asked me what Snape was talking about and then when I answered, he smiled and started being nice.

I'm convinced he was just trying to mess with me so I started to play along. I decided to start to mess with him tomorrow since today I needed to really pay attention. Snape dismissed us and I went off to all my other classes, and they went by quick..well compared to potions, they did.

I finished all my classes and my homework and then went to the quidditch stands, they were still having tryouts and I was told that I could watch so I went there just to be out of my room.

"Woo Ginny!" I cheered, as she flew around.

"Shh!" Oliver Wood said.

"Oh sorry" I said, embarrassed.

Oops.

I didn't want to get anyone in trouble so I just shut up from then on and watched closely, amazed by how they are all on broomsticks and not scared of falling off.

***

They finished around 7:00pm and both Ginny and Shanti got on the teams, Ginny on the Gryffindor team and Shanti on the Slytherin.

We decided to go to our dorm so that we could all shower and get dressed to celebrate their acceptance in the Gryffindor common room.

"Hey Ginny, are you almost done? I need a hair tie" I said, leaning on the wall beside the opposite side of the bathroom door, facing out.

"Yeah I'll be out in a minute!"

*30 minutes later*

We were all about finished and Hermione was already waiting for us in the common room.

"Alright, ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, let me just finish tying my shoe," Shanti said.

She quickly got up and opened the door, me and Ginny went out the door and then she locked the door.

We got to the common room and everyone was there, Ronald, Seamus, Dean, Harry, Angelina, George, Fred, Neville, Luna, Blaise for some reason, Cedric, Cho again for some reason, and some other Gryffindors that I didn't know but were friends with Ginny.

"Hey guys!" Ginny said as she pulled some of them into a hug.

"Hey Ginny! Congrats on getting into the team!" The Patil Twins said.

They all crowded her and me and Shanti were just to the side for a bit which was fine, we understood why. We were basically the competition now.

"How about we play a few games?" The Weasley twins said.

"Sure," Ginny said.

"Alright how about spin the bottle?"

Oh no, literally everyone hates me here or has a crush on someone within the group that isn't me. Also, we're in literal third year, shouldn't we be playing something more umm PG?

"Yes!" Ronald said, a little too excited in my opinion.

"Alright, well of course, me and Fred won't be playing because you are all kids and we are way older than you all so we will just be here to spice up the game and whatnot" George said.

Thank the lord.

"Ok, let's get this game started, let's all sit in a circle, boy-girl-boy-girl style and oh can someone get a bottle?" Fred said.