TWO.

The next day, just as promised, Ari picked Yunho up at 10 AM to pick up Mingi from the airport. Apparently his boarding school was out of the country, and he just happened to arrived at the furthest airport from campus. But luckily, he and his best friend never have a dull moment together, so the entire long drive there was full of conversation, laughter, and singing- lots of it.

"I'm so nervous." Ari spoke up out of the blue as she took the exit off the highway to the airport. Yunho looked at her and frowned slightly, "Don't worry about it, he's your brother, you shouldn't be nervous."

She laughed curtly and took a deep breath, "Yeah, I guess so, but- I mean it's been what? Like five years- holy shit." She breathed out, Yunho thought about it, they were both 21 years old, so that means Mingi had been sent away at 17 years old.

That's extreme. Being separated from your sibling, let alone a twin, for a little over 5 years just because of their behavior and grades... he always knew that Ari's parents were strict and expected high of them, he still thought this was a bit extra. But, as long as Ari gets to see him again and be happy with him, that's all that matters.

Though, a small part of Yunho was curious of the twin. In the photo of when he was 8, he was a near identical copy to Ari- just a male version. And Ari had a major glow up ever since then. She developed beautifully, turning out to be one of the most beautiful women Yunho has ever seen.

So, he couldn't help but wonder if her twin ended up looking as good as Ari.

But he also hoped that if he was as good-looking, he wouldn't go into a gay panic. That would be embarrassing and would most likely make Mingi uncomfortable.

"Yunho," he came out of his thoughts and looked at his best friend, "Don't fall for my brother."

Yunho gave her a look saying exactly what he was thinking: "Do you really think that low of me?"

She laughed and put her hands up in defense, "I'm just sayin'! I saw a picture of him... he looks good, and knowing you, he essentially fits your type."

Yunho nearly choked on his saliva, "WHAT?! And you didn't tell me this beforehand, why?" Yunho was panicking.

What Ari said wasn't reassuring at all. Mingi is his type? That can't be true. There's no fucking way he fits all the checkboxes on his list.

And she had a photo?!

"Because...! I don't know! It just came to mind right now!" She drove her car past the parking lot and Yunho gave her a confused look, "Wait- the parking lot's over there?"

"Yeah, but that's not where we need to park." She drove past the large buildings full of people bustling and then towards a more desolate and calm area of the airport.

"Oh right, I forgot you're rich." Yunho deadpanned as she parked her car right outside a large modern building with a large private runway behind it.

She laughed and got out, Yunho mirroring her actions. They headed inside, Yunho taking in how fancy a private airport can be. They passed people all in suits or in designer clothing, and Yunho became insecure. He felt so underdressed compared to all these people.

After Ari got checked in, and they went through security, they were escorted to the runway Minigi would be landing on any minute now.

They waited right outside the runway as a plane came into view and slowly touched down on the ground. With a squeal, Ari opened the door and began to run out to the runway where the plane had stopped. Yunho followed behind, running to stay nearby.

"Holy shit he's here!" Her voice got sing-songy at the end as she shook Yunho hard, pure excitement dripping off her.

She turned to look at the plane where the stairs were folding down on the private plane, Yunho turned to look in the same direction and his jaw nearly dropped.

There, a tall, dark haired brunette stepped down, running a hand through his hair as he stepped down to the final step.

Yunho was so very wrong. There is a person that can check off every check box on his list, and that was Mingi.