TEN.

"Yunho," Mingi started, "Can I fuck you?"

Yunho's breath hitched and in that moment, everything other than himself and Mingi had disappeared, leaving only the two and their worries. He didn'take long to answer Mingi, giving a nod of his head.

"Words baby." The small commanded had Yunho weak.

"Yes." Mingi smiled before using the hands on Yunho's hips, to guide him towards the bed behind them, meanwhile, he had connected their lips again and Yunho could feel himself lose control of his actions and words.

Yunho felt his foot hit the edge of something and he assumed it was the bed with the way that Mingi had parted their lips and him drop onto the mattress.

Mingi didn't waste much time after, immediately climbing on top of Yunho, his hands travelled up the blonde's body, setting Yunho's body on fire with every touch.

His knee moved up between the blonde's legs, who grinded down, desperate for any kind of friction to help with his aching erection. A moan escaped Yunho's mouth, immediately getting swallowed by Mingi on top of him.

"S-stop teasing already," Yunho breathed out when Mingi moved his lips down Yunho's neck. Mingi chuckled, "What would you like me to do instead?"

Yunho knew he was going red, his cheeks burning up, "Just fuck me already." The painful erection forced him to play Mingi's games, but it seemed that it set something off in Mingi because not even ten mintues later, he was fully naked, getting pounded into by Mingi.

His face was being pushed into the sheets by Mingi's hand that kept him still between his shoulder blades while his other hand was on Yunho's hip.

Yunho's moans and babbles were incoherent and muffled through the pillows and sheets. He felt as if he was getting fucked into oblivion, Mingi's pace brutal and fast, aiming for Yunho's prostate nearly every time.

"F-fuck I'm g-gonna-" Yunho was cut off by his own choked off moan when Mingi thrusted particularly hard into his prostate.

"You're going to cum baby? Go on then. Cum untouched." Yunho didn't much more to push him over the edge. He came all over the sheets and his stomach with a drawn out moan of Mingi's name.

"Fuck yunho- you feel so good- gonna make me cum." Yunho sobbed from the over stimulation as Mingi thrusted into Yunho until he came inside.

Their heavy breaths filled the room and Yunho could feel him self coming down from his high and a wave of tiredness hitting him.

"Hey yunho?" Mingi said, voice just a tad louder than a whisper, his body moving to hold Yunho close to him.

"Hm?" Yunho hummed, eyes already falling closed.

"You're perfect." Mingi whispered under his breath and Yunho giggled, "Shut up, you're so... " Yunho giggled again and curled a little tighter into himself.

"I'm going to grab something to clean you, is that alright?" Yunho huffed but nodded, whining at the loss of touch when Mingi left the room and then came back to wipe off Yunho's cum from the blondes stomach.

The soft touched were so gentle that Yunho felt as if his eyelids was a billion tons. He couldn't keep them open and he only felt his exhaustion increase.

"It's okay, go to sleep. I'll be right here." Mingi reassured and Yunho smiled, "Thank you Mingi. You're not that bad of a guy as people made me think you know..." Yunho mumbled to himself before drifting off to sleep, leaving a confused and chuckling Mingi to clean up their mess.

[A/N: happy (late) new year!!]