Morning Flowers

Apple Jacks POV
————————————————————————
BEEP BEEP BEEP

Awoken to the sound of an annoying alarm clock, great.

First day off to high school starting my junior year. Already a bad start for my year. Being a junior thats going to be stressed out and alone. I have some friends from last year of course but not like they can help with anything that is my problem.

I get up off my bed and turn to me closet.Same old same old. Same routine everyday until the end of the year. I put on a white tee-shirt with some jeans and a green flannel.

🍎:Good enough.

I walk towards the edge of my bed to get my backpack and shoes.While i slip on my shoes i can smell freshly baked pancakes from downstairs.

🍎💭:Is granny making something?

As im done putting on my shoes i slip on my backpack and head out my room downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones POV

🍎:Good-morning Granny!

(Applejacks granny = 🍏)

🍏:Good-morning applejack how did you sleep?

🍎:Fine if i do say myself.

🍏:Thats good to hear dear.
————————————————————————
Applejacks POV

As im serving myself a plate of fresh pancakes with some good ole maple syrup i hear my granny say something.

🍏:Oh darling someone left flowers at the door for you!Im not sure who though they were outside the door.

🍎:Really how do you know they're meant for me granny?

🍏:Because the sweet note they left darling it was really charming!

At that moment i though to myself "a note where though?"

🍎:Wheres the note at granny?

🍏:On the counter but you won't have time to read it now would you!

🍎:How come granny?

🍏:Well you see darling, you're late to school dear!

I immediately dart my eyes towards to clock on the counter and read the time..

🍎:ITS ALMOST 8:30 OH GOLY I BETTER GET GOING!!BYE GRANNY SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL!

I start darting towards the door and i can hear granny silently laughing in the background and humming.As i close the door i almost immediately go for my bike to ride it to school as fast as i could.
~~~~~~~~~~~time~~~~skip~~~~~~~~~~~
🍎💭:Just in time..whew that was close!

I look at my watch and read 8:45.

🍎💭:Okay class starts in a few minutes i still have time to get my books for first and second period but first i have to chain my bike up.

As I'm tying my bike up to a pole i start thinking about those flowers someone sent me this morning granny was telling me about.Who could it be?Someone in my school maybe.I try not to think much of it but it keeps slipping into my mind throughout my day.

👩‍🏫:Applejack! Pay attention!

🍎:Oh my bad mrs.luna i zoned out!

👩‍🏫:Better not happen in my class again.

🍎:Yes Mrs.Luna!

I zoned out again in class thats the third time today all because i cant get those dang flowers out my head.I just cant help but wonder who sent them and.. Why?I can think about that later but for now its time to go home and see what that note said.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey bestays this is the end of the first part 😈

Im leaving you on a cliff hanger until i feel motivation for the next part ✌️

Word count:550

Alright bye shawtays 🥵✌️