Wilting Flowers

AppleJacks POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second day of the week, Tuesday.What a terrible day basically Monday. Another day I'm guessing. I'll sit here for a while. Its always quite boring in the morning. Very dull.

No ones POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Applejack awakes to her alarm once again. Reading the time 7:45am. She had only a few minutes to get ready and head out. As she got up she immediately fell on the floor losing consciousness slowly. She looked around frantically for help as she could not speak a word. No words would come out her mouth even if she tried to yell for help. Her eyes landed on a bouquet of flowers on her dresser. That was the last thing before she passed out on the floor. She awoken to a casket in front of her.

🍎💭:Who's funeral is this?I don't remember this...

As she slowly stepped closer she seen wilted flowers in a nice bouquet on top of the casket. Around the casket were more flowers less wilted and some more then dead. Some new flowers as well. But who is this for?

?: hello [REDACTED]... I miss you and all your morning flowers..

🍎💭: What?..

Applejacks POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke again to my annoying alarm and checked the time.

🍎: ITS ALREADY 8:30!!! IM LATE!!

I darted out of bed to scurry on some clothes and shoes. I quickly grab my backpack and head out my room and out the front door. Granny was sitting on the porch.I dart past her saying goodbye before getting to far.

I make it just in time to my class before I got a tardy.

👩‍🏫: Applejack you were almost late be here on time tomorrow.

🍎: Yes Mrs.Celestia! It won't happen again i promise!

What was that dream today? All this started happening when i got those flowers. I wonder whats happening to me or what up with those flowers..
————————————————————————

Hey bestays i had some motivation today so take this ig 😈✌️

Word count: 324

Okay bye bestays 😈✌️