CHAPTER FIVE

as David was looking out the window, tibs crawled towards the dogs and whispers, " you'd better get out of here if you want to save your skins." he said, " but how?" a puppy asks, " shh. there's a hole in the wall there by the door. come on, shake a leg" tib said before he leads the puppies to the hole as one by one they jump through. then David hears Horace and jasper turn off the tv and stood up, " ah. oh, well. come on, Horace. let's get on with it. " jasper said as he picked up a fire pit poker stick and throws it to David. David catches it and looked at it in confusion, " let's see you pop'em on the head, we'll do the skinin'." jasper said before they all looked around and saw the puppies were gone. " Horace, look!" jasper said in shock, David slowly smiled as jasper and Horace looked around. " they're gone. they flew the coop, right out through this hole. here, grab a torch." jasper said as he gave David a torch. 

David sighs as he switched it on and followed the two men. they looked around the dark hallway as David hears the sound of a puppy's footsteps. David aimed his flashlight at a puppy that fell down the stairs. he gasps as he looked around before helping the little guy up. the puppies started running up the stairs before jasper spotted it. jasper started following it as David followed and tried to stop him. " don't go hiding from ol' uncle jasper. oh, I ain't gonna hurt ya." jasper said as David watched as both jasper and Horace walked into separate rooms. 

but then David hears screaming and the sound of a cat screeching. he turned and saw all the puppies and a cat run out the room and down the stairs, " head'em off, Horace! head'em..." jasper called out before he tripped and fell down the stairs. David watched as the cat and the puppies hid under the stairs, David knew that he didn't want to hurt these puppies so he just stood there and watched as jasper and Horace get up and walk down the steps. " double-crossin' little twerps, pulling a snitch on us!" jasper said in anger as he and Horace looked around the room. David then started looking around the room before he accidentally steps on a puppy's tail making it yelp. "  Horace, there they are!" jasper said before the cat and the puppies ran off tripping David in the process. 

as the cat and the puppies ran past a window, captain poked his head up, " Seargent, I say Seargent " he said as the cat stopped and said, " no time to explain. busy, sir" Seargent said before running off back to the puppies. they ran into a room and hid as Horace, jasper and David closed the door locking it behind them. 

meanwhile, in the cold snow, pongo, Perdita and (Y/N) were still making their way through the cold wind. they stopped and looked at their surroundings and just saw white snow as (Y/N) shivered due to the cold wind that hits her skin. " oh, pongo, I'm afraid we're lost. and look at poor (Y/N), she's freezing." Perdita said. " it can't be far." pongo said before he started barking in the distance. meanwhile, as the colonel looked through the window he hears the sound of barking from the distance. " by Jove! it can't be the pongos. " the colonel said before he started barking and running towards them. but then he slipped on some ice and slid into a pile of snow. he quickly jumped out of the pile of snow and kept barking. " it's the colonel. this way." pongo said before he pulled (Y/N)'s trousers signalling her to follow them. they ran towards the old de vil place and saw the colonel standing in front of the entrance. " colonel? are you the colonel?" pongo asks, " oh, pingo! pongo?" the colonel said but Perdita interrupts him by asking, " our puppies, are they all right?" " no time to explain. there's trouble" the colonel said before all three of the dogs ran towards the house as (Y/N) followed. 

meanwhile inside jasper and Horace had the cat and puppies cornered as David ran towards them. but before jasper could take a swing at them, Pongo and Perdita shamed through the window and glowed at them. (Y/N) climbed in and grabs a piece of wood from the ground and got ready to attack them, " what have we got here? a couple of spotted hyennas?" jasper said. " their dalmatians you idiot" (Y/N) said in anger before she took a swing as jasper but the David grabs her as she kicked her legs.  "let go!" she cried out as both pongo and Perdita attacked Jasper and Horace.