Chapter Six

the sun started to rise as jasper and Horace kept searching for the dogs, David and (Y/N) before Cruella drove up next to them and stopped. " well, any sign of them?" Cruella asks, " not so much as one bloomin' footprint and we've been up and down every road in the county," jasper said, " we're frozen stiff. we're givin' up" Horace said but Cruella grabs in and said in anger, " oh, no, you don't! we'll find the little mongels and their little owner along with my no-good son if it takes till next Christmas." she pushed Horace back in their truck and said," now get going! and watch your driving, you imbeciles! do you wanna get nabbed by the police?" and with that Cruella drove off through the snowy roads. 

as night fell a great snowstorm brew, pongo and Perdita lead the puppies through the snow as pongo counted until he saw lucky shivering behind. " come on, lucky, boy, we can't give up now." pongo said as he walked up to lucky who was shivering. " I'm tired and I'm hungry and my tail's frozen" luck said. David saw them and walked up before falling to the ground as he tried to warm himself, pongo whimpers in sadness for David and walked towards him before a dog named collie ran up to them. " pongo! we'd just about lost hope. we have shelter for you, at the dairy barn across the road." collie said as pongo sighs with relief. " oh, thank goodness." he said to go to get Perdita as (Y/N) walked up to David and helped him up before walking towards the barn with the dalmatians. they all walked inside the barn as the puppies lied down tired from walking through the storm as David and (Y/N) both lied down on a pile of hay. pongo sighs as he walked in with lucky, " they all here, pongo?" Perdita asks as pongo placed lucky down. " yes, dear. all 99 accounted for" he said. (Y/N) sighs as she sat up from the hay and saw some canisters of milk and pours some on the ground for the puppies before she sat back down on the hay next to David with a sigh. as the puppies drank the milk, the collie walked up and placed a bit of bread on the ground next to pongo. " pongo, a few scraps I saved for you and the missus." collie said as pongo let out a yarn before saying. " oh, thank you." " it's not much but it might hold you as far as dinsford." the collie said, " huh? dinsford?" pongo asks In confusion. " there's a labrador there. his pet is grocer." the collie replied as pongo yawned again. " oh, I'm terribly sorry. " pongo replied, "quite all right. get some rest and don't worry. I'll be standing watch," the collie said before walking away. pongo yawns again before he looked and saw David and (Y/N) cuddled up together in the pile of hay, fast asleep. " he's not like her, is he pongo?" Perdita asks, " no. he's a good kid. he was just lead down a dark path but he finally found his own path. it's a start." pongo replied, " (Y/N) has changed him, I think there's something there," Perdita said to pongo who nodded before they both fell fast asleep. 

the next day, they continued their journey. as they walked across the road they heard the sound of a car horn. David recognised the sound and realized it was his mother's car. he quickly started to lead the puppies across the road before pongo used a branch to make their footprints vanish before catching up with the others. Cruella drove past before she reversed and saw the footprints on the other side of the road, "well now, what have we here? well, so they thought they could outwit Cruella." she said before letting out an evil laugh before  honking her horn to signal jasper and Horace who drove next to her.  " here's their tracks heading for the village." Cruella said as jasper and Horace looked at the tracks, " blimey. it's them, all right" jasper said.  " work your way south on the side roads. I'll take the main road. see you in dinsford!" Cruella said before driving off. 

pongo, Perdita, (Y/N), David and the puppies arrived outside dinsford and saw a black labrador waiting for them. " pongo, I've got a ride home for you." the labrador said, " a ride home? perdy, did you hear that?" pongo said with a smile, " for all of us?" Perdita said as David sivered, " we better have a way home now or following there muts might be for nothing" David said before (Y/N) hits him in the head, " they're not muts, there dalmations and I trust them. they have lead us here for a reason so don't give up now." (Y/N) said before she followed her dogs as David smiled as he chuckled and followed them into the village. they made it inside an old house and looked out the window and saw a truck. " see the van down the street? it's going to London as soon as the engine's repaired." the labrador said before Cruella's car pulled up. " it's Cruella!" (Y/N) said in fear as David sighs, " my mother will not give up." he said before they saw the car start to slowly drive down the road as they ducked behind the window as she drove past. but then David and (Y/N) spotted jasper and Horace arrive, " jasper and Horace," he said, " pongo, how will we get to the van?" Perdita asks in fear. (Y/N) sighs before she looked behind her and saw two of the puppies covered in ash as they argued, " mother, dad. patch pushed me in the fireplace." lucky said, " lucky pushed me first." patch replied before pongo got an idea. " say... perdy, I've got an idea." pongo said before he rolled around in the ash. " pongo, stop boy. don't do that!" (Y/N) said before pongo jumped out of the ash. " look, I'm a labrador!" pongo said as he was now black as night. David and (Y/N) looked at pongo and the labrador and realized what pongo was doing and smiled. " we'll all roll in soot. we'll all be labradors. come on, kids. roll in the soot!" pong said as the puppies one by one rolled around in the scoot.