A/N!!

PLEASE DONT READ THIS ITS SO CRINGEY AND SO EMPTY I HATE THIS STORY SO MUCH RAHHHHHHH

Hello! so before we start i just wanted to give these out just in case anyone needs it!! So here's the basics of the story and your forms!
A/n means authors note! Meaning I need to say something or point something out before you continue reading!
Y/n means your name
F/n means your first name
L/n means your last name
N/N means nickname! So You can use yours!
H/c means hair color
H/l means hair length
S/c means skin color!
E/c means eye color
H/s means hair style! So when you see it you can make it to where you can put any hair style you want!

And here's your forms!

Frozen Black out:
Just a normal attack, nothing too serious, as you use this form, a freezing mist surrounds you and your enemy, blocking their view of you and your comrades, but be quick, the mist will fade away after 15 seconds, this advantage allowing you to slice off their heads with ease.

Ice path: When you use this form it allows you to reverse an attack when the demon approaches you, Whatever attack they're about to use on you, Ice path allows you to repel the attack and use it against them, This takes little to no energy away from you.

Cold hearted: This form is quite powerful, it allows you to poison the enemy and paralyze them, this give you about a good 10 second to act fast and slice their head off, this form can rarely defeat a lower moon, but it doesn't work very often,

Sorrow icicle: this form is also powerful but not  like other forms, This attack causes the enemy to remember painful moments in their past life, it can be so bad that they would rather commit suicide to prevent viewing their sorrowful memory's once again.

Painless snowfall: this is a form to use on an "enemy" if you have sympathy for them, when you use this form, you glide into the air and gracefully slice off their head, this form gives the demon no pain at all so they can die in peace, it's like tanjiros form.

Guardian of ice and earth: this form allows you to you to shape a guardian out of your surroundings and turns them into a thick and unbreakable ice, you shouldn't use it for too long as it can drain your energy very fast, this form can be used twice in battle, during this phase you are invincible to all forms and attacks (credits to my amazing bsf for helping my with this idea <3)

Sharp hail: This form is very dangerous but also powerful, When using this attack it can hurt people around you including yourself, But if you master this form you can control it as if you hold the power in your hands, You can still control it but not as firmly, This attack takes away a lot of your energy but it's worth it.

Glacier slash: This form allows you to make a dragon out of your ice, This is your most powerful attack, It can kill any demon that comes your way in a flash, except for the upper moons, This attack can slash a demon in the blink of an eye, The dragon is meant to attack the demon itself, it has great knowledge and can train itself to become stronger, This attack doesn't take away your energy but it takes away the dragons, And you can only use this form one time each battle, but beware, if you use it more than once in one battle, you will be exposed to death.

That's all for now! Please sit back, relax get some snacks get comfortable and enjoy! If you like this story and have any suggestions please tell me and i will gladly make any story's you want, Now enjoy!
ur mom-chan out once again🚪🚶🏻‍♀️