💙TWO💙

Shinobus POV: Tomioka-San, hes such a pain, first he protects a demon, and now he's keeping secrets, I guess I'll have to get it out of him soon!

"Tomioka-san, this is why nobody likes you, you know?" I say to giyuu as he gets more angrier "That's not true you bug!"
I gasp dramatically at his response "well that's not nice to say to a sweet woman!" I say as I dramatically sigh,

Looking to my side, I see y/n-chan, walking up to us so I quickly put a innocent face on, as giyuu rolls his eyes, "Hello y/n-Chan!" I say waving to her, she lightly smiles, "Hello Shinobu-san, giyuu"

She says as she stands next to us, I smile at her as I feel her kind and calm aura light up our surroundings, Her smile always cheers people up no matter what, shes such a sweet girl,

"if only tomioka-San could be more like her"
I say quietly as I roll my eyes, "what was that shinobu-San?" She says with confusion In her eyes, " oh it's nothing don't worry!" I say as I smile

Giyuus POV: I watch as shinobu smiles innocently at her, I heard what she said, "*sigh* this is useless"
I said as shinobu glared at me, "are you headed to your brothers estate dear?" she peaks with curiosity "Ah, yes i am, do you happen to know if he's home?"

Your pov:
"Ah, yes I am, do you happen to know if he's home?"
She smiles lightly once again, "yes dear! He's home, I believe kanrojis with him too!, um, if you hear screams just walk out of the estate please!" what the fuc- "Anyway." Giyuu yelled as he glared at shinobu, "just go, there won't be any screams."
'Hopefully' I deadpanned at the thought

"Alright then, thank you both, I'll be off, have a nice day!" They both look at me, shinobu smiling sweetly and giyuu giving me a light smile, much to his dismay, shinobu noticed, I start walking away to not hear the commotion, 'well, I believe I have enough time to say hello to iguro before the meeting'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: hey everyone, I'm hoping your enjoying the story so far, I will be re-writing this whole story and might post more parts, so please be patient for that