NSFW ALPHABET w/ Tony Stark

WARNINGS: THIS HEADCANON CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, SEX, SMUT, 18 + AND OVER ONLY

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

The first time you and Tony had sex he wasn't really that affectionate after woods, sure he had his arm around you and pulled you closer to him, hugging you slightly, but that was about it. After a while, he does get more affectionate towards you.

Pressing kisses against the top of your head and forehead, as well as your lips.

Tony likes to hug you after sex or hold you close to his side either one. His hand would run up and down your back soothingly as the both of you's trying to regain your breath.

Tony likes to brag after sex, mostly how good he is at sex and how he made you feel, and how he is the best fuck you have ever had and so on...

Tony likes to pamper you after sex. He will already have a bath drawn for you, though he does check to see if the water is still warm and not cold. He will carefully place you into the water, hopping in with you, his legs on either side of you. He would then grab the shampoo bottle opening it and squeezing some in his hand, he will then massage his fingers into your scalp, massaging the shampoo into your hair, while you let out a content sigh. Tony would then grab the handheld showerhead turning the tap on for it and wash the shampoo out of your hair, once he has washed all the shampoo out of your hair he will turn the water flow off and do the same process he did with the shampoo but this time with the conditioner, then grabs the handheld showerhead and turns it on again and washes the conditioner out of your hair.

Once his done washing your hair he will then clean your body, massaging your boobs, kissing your neck.

Once he was finished lathering your skin with soap/or shower milk, he will then wash the soap/or/shower milk of your body slowly. After that he will wrap his arms around your waist and bring you close to him until your back is pressed against his chest, he will then kiss your neck, shoulder and shoulder blades. Whispering dirty/sweet things into your ear.

Course when he is doing this he will talk a lot, praising you and sometimes even talking about science stuff or he hums a tune or sings it.

Also has some Champagne, Whiskey, scotch, on the side of the tub and two glasses.

When you's have finished in the bath he makes you a meal or gets it delivered either one...

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Let's be real all of Tony's body parts are his favourite, probably his face more but still he loves all of his body.

Tony loves all of your body, but the part he loves the most has to be your legs and thighs. He loves it when you wrap your thighs around his head, pressing them against his head even more as he gives you oral. He also likes holding onto them as he fucks you.

Tony loves it when you wrap your legs around his waist when you's two are making out, he especially likes it when you wrap your legs around his waist while he is fucking you.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He mainly cums inside of you, though he would make sure you were okay with it first, he loves unloading his load in your warm cunt. Also loves watching his cum/your juices spilling out of your vagina.

He also loves it when you cum on his dick, tongue, mouth, and fingers.

He loves it when you swallow his cum when he releases his seed in your mouth, also when you lick the precum off the tip of his cock before you give him a blowjob.