Prompt 1 & 62 w/ Peter Parker

— 1 and 62 from your prompts list with Peter Parker please?

1. "Your love is all I need to feel complete." + 62. "Please don't leave me." -Anon

Pairings: Peter Parker x Reader

Featuring: Peter Parker, Y/n (reader), Your mother.

Fandom: Marvel

Prompt: 1. "Your love is all I need to feel complete." + 62. "Please don't leave me."

Summary: Peter feels like you would be much safer if you weren't dating him anymore since the whole world knows his identity now. But you beg to differ.

WARNINGS: angst, crying, break up, heartbreak.

Word Count: 546

Tears fell from your eyes. A lump forming in your throat. Your heart felt like it was trampled into a million pieces.

"Peter.." you barely gasped out. Tears blurring your vision.

"Don't make this harder then it already is." Peter mumbled. His back faced to you. Hand hovering above the doorknob.

"Please... please don't leave me." You begged. More tears spilling out of your eyes.

"I have to, I...I can't put you in any more danger. I can't let them hurt you because of me." Peter spoke. Voice-breaking.

"I don't care, Peter, I'll come with you, they will still get me even if I'm not with you." You argued. Making Peter spin around. Giving you an unreadable expression.

"And what about your mother, your family, your friends, your..." Peter started to argue, but you cut him off.

"Your love is all I need to feel complete." You interrupted him.

Peter felt his heart thumping faster. He felt a little of himself dying. He wanted you to come on the run with him. Be a fugitive with him. But he knew it was selfish. You weren't the one they were after. And he couldn't take you away from your mother. He couldn't take you with him, so, he did the one thing that he will regret for the rest of his life, letting you go.

"I could never forgive myself if you got hurt because of me. Please, y/n, its better this way." Peter begged, voice breaking with every word. And making your heart broke with every word.

You tried to reach out to Peter, but he took a step back. Turning around. Walking over to the door. He opened it. Peter looked back. Giving you a sad smile. Tears gathering in his eyes.

"I'll always love you. But, it's better this way." Peter whimpered out. Turning around, and walking out of your room, and your life. He closed the door to your bedroom. While you collapsed to the ground.

A loud sob left your mouth. Tears falling more freely. Your hands cupped your mouth. As you suppressed the sobs that came out. Sobs racked your body.

You didn't even hear the door to your room open. Or your mother's voice.

"I got takeout." Your mother announced. As she opened your door. She stopped in her tracks. Dropping the takeout bag. And running over to you.

"Sweetie?" She asked. As she sat down next to you. Wrapping her arms around you.

"He broke up with me." You sobbed out. Burying your head into your mother's chest. She pulled you closer to her.

"Oh, honey." She sighed. Her thumb rubbing soothing circles. She pressed light kisses on the top of your head. Rocking you back and forth. While you sobbed. Your mother trying her best to calm you down.

Little did you know, Peter was on the rooftop of the neighbour's house. Looking into your window. Watching you with tears falling from his eyes. His heart breaking even more. He kept telling himself that this was what was best, but if its what's best why did he feel so numb. Like he made a huge mistake.

"I'm so sorry, y/n." he whispered. Tears falling from his eyes. Peter quickly put his mask over his head, and took off...