Chapter 51 (𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!)

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

No POV

Today was finally the big day for the lovely couple. Y/n jumped out of bed as she quickly ran into her closet and slipped some biker shorts on and a crop top.

"I need to hurry!! Oh my god I'm getting married today..!!"

Y/n yelled internally as she ran towards her kitchen and grabbed an apple. She was beyond excited to meet up with Gou at the salon. She quickly ran out the dorm and jumped into the elevator.

                                  —☀︎︎

Ikuya walked out the shower as he dried himself from the water, he rubbed the towel on his face and pulled it off with a happy sigh.

"Today's the day, Ikuya!"

Ikuya told himself as he wrapped the towel around his waist showing off his v-line a bit. He walked out of the bathroom and immediately jumped back as he saw all the guys sitting on his bed. Natsuya sat up and smirked as he wrapped an arm around the guy that would be getting Ikuya ready.

"Hey little bro! Ready for the big day?"

Natsuya asked Ikuya making him smirk as he leaned against the door frame, he nodded his head as he smiled softly.

"Yeah! I'm marrying the girl of my dreams after all!"

                                   —☀︎︎—

Y/n squealed happily as she twirled in her dress, she was finally ready for her big day. Her hair was curled and her makeup was beautifully done. Gou looked at y/n as she teared up a bit, she fanned her face trying her best to not mess her makeup up.

"You look beautiful!! Ikuya's a lucky guy I swear!"

Gou told y/n as she smiled softly at her. Y/n smiled as she looked back into the mirror, she looked like a goddess. The dress definitely defined her body in a beautiful way, the veil made her makeup pop out more. The jewelry she had on sparkled beautifully under the salon lights. Y/n was completely mesmerized by herself, she couldn't help but think about Ikuya's reaction as she looked at herself. She blushed softly as she thought about her wedding. A wedding day was something that every girl looked forward to, after all it's a huge milestone for everyone. She was excited to have a future with Ikuya. Y/n smiled as she looked back at Gou.

"I'm ready, Gou."

                                  —☀︎︎

Ikuya stood at the wedding chapel anxiously as he looked at all the guest that were at the wedding. He was super nervous and it didn't help that y/n was a bit late too. Natsuya smiled as he placed his hand on Ikuya's shoulder.