Chapter 52

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

No POV

Y/n and Ikuya had finally landed on the place they decided to have their honeymoon at. Y/n held Ikuya's hand as she smiled brightly at him.

"We're finally here! We're at Hawaii!!"

Y/n told Ikuya as he smiled happily at her and nodded his head. The couple had decided that they would celebrate their marriage and spend their honeymoon at Hawaii, who wouldn't love to be at Hawaii?! Y/n grabbed Ikuya's hand as they walked out the airplane, y/n jumped around excitedly as she looked around. Ikuya chuckled as he watched her, he loved seeing y/n happy.

"You still act like a little girl y'know that?"

Ikuya told y/n making her blush as she winked at him. She knew that deep down he loved it more than anything. He grabbed her hand and began to walk towards the taxi's that were in front of the airport, the both of them got in and gave the driver the location of their hotel. The man chuckled as he looked at y/n and Ikuya.

"I'm guessing you guys just got married? You have that happy glow."

The man asked the both of them as he drove towards the hotel. Ikuya and y/n looked at each other as they let out a small chuckle and nodded their heads.

"We literally got married yesterday!"

Ikuya told the man as he parked at the hotel, he looked back at them and smiled softly.

"Take care you two, I can tell you guys love each other."

The man told them as he winked at the both of them, y/n smiled as she thanked the man and got out the taxi. Ikuya quickly covered y/n's eyes as he started to walk to their location, she grabbed onto his arm for support.

"Hey..! Why can't I see yet?

Y/n told Ikuya making him chuckle and roll his eyes, he flicked her on the forehead and covered her eyes again.

"You're such an impatient girl~"

Ikuya told y/n as he finally arrived at their hotel room, he uncovered her eyes and showed her their room.

"Welcome to our home for the next couple of days!"