PROLOGUE

Right there is the person who i missed the most but also wanted to ignore the most, Park jongsoeng  a.k.a 'jay'. 

Jay was my everything.I loved him a lot. I loved him to the point where i was ready to let him go for his happiness. who would have thought that i would meet him again on the day he had proposed me, after three years of separation ......

 who would have thought that i would meet him again on the day he had proposed me, after three  years of separation

A scratch was left in his face after saving me from the drunk bastards who were trying to harass me.

10. June. 2021, 12:00 AM, two souls who once loved each other dearly, crossed each other's paths again.

I could not move my eyes from him. He hadn't changed a lot since the last time i saw him. OH GOD, how i missed those soft eyes staring at me like it used to.It brought back all the memories that we made together. The day we separated, the days when we were happy together, the day  we had our first kiss, the day he proposed me, The day when i first met him...........

hey there, hope you liked the prologue.well more is to come. There will a lot of heart fluttering as well as heart breaking scenes.Hope you  will be with me  till the end of this book. see ya in next chapter. if you liked it then i hope you will vote for it as it would mean a lot to me....