7. It's fine to get hurt today

After that night I got better. I started going out and interact with people more. sometimes i loose the motivation for having fun, but i knew i had to do it. If not for me at least for the sake of Jay. I tried to live the way that jay would have wanted me to, happy and cheerful.

Apart from shin hye, hyunsik was someone who was always by my side. I met hyunsik after jay left. He had moved to The sugars a year after jay left. At first he was annoying but later i realized that it was kinda cool to hangout with him. He and shin hye filled the emptiness of jay in my life. I never told hyunsik about jay as i knew that the moment i will talk about him, all the memories will rush back in my mind and i will not be able to hold the sadness it will bring with it.

Years passed. i was now in the 'high school section' of  The Sugars. Actually over the past few years i had become quiet popular in my school and the locality as

 1st, i was the daughter of those who owned the top company in the market.

2nd, see i am not bragging here but i am actually quiet attractive and pretty. 

3rd,lastly, now see i am not bragging and speaking facts  people...... i was quiet good in everything. Nobody could beat me in anything.

so yeah, everybody saw me as that perfect and pretty girl who has got everything in life. Though i tried interacting with people but i was still seen as a cold person as i always had a straight face on and hardly smiled.

It was weekend and i was laying on my bed, suddenly my phone beeped.

3 monkeys 

hynsik-  wanna go to the mall to have some fun.

shin hye - I am working now you know that....

 nope not in the mood right now...-me

hyunsik- you guys gotta be kidding me......looks like i am gonna hangout by myself today

shin hye - I am not gonna apologize you....you know that i am busy...so yeah, i am gonna go back to my work now....good luck on your alone time hyunsik....

hyunsik- what you have got to say ryul?

ahhh... i am sorry i guess...i will treat you next time...-i guess this is enough to not make you mad at me - me

hyunsik- ok deal! see ya bitches later than!

I let out a laugh by seeing that last sentence of his. " did he just called me a bitch?"i said sounding annoyed. I didn't reply anything back cause today my heart ached more than usual. I looked out of the window and saw it was evening. I thought of refreshing myself and went out for a walk. my steps brought me to the park, where i had not gone for quiet a few years. I went and sat at the usual spot where i always sit, 'our bench'. i looked up the sky and the stars had come up by now. The moment i looked up towards the stars, it was as if my brain had a revision of my life.all the memories came back. I had been trying hard to stay strong as much as i could but today i just couldn't, i cried my heart out.

It was the season of spring when i first met him. Everything was there. The stars, the mountain view, the bench, the season, the feelings but the only thing missing was him. That day i cried as much as i wanted for him, missed him as much as i wanted, became sad over him as much as i wanted, thought about the memories as much as i wanted, Cause from the next day i wanted to live as a person, live as if he never existed in my life.

That day i let myself feel what i feel, not forcing my body to do anything. It was a day which was perfect for me to miss him and hurt myself again as i knew that until and unless i will not cry my heart out, i will never be able to get over his absence in my life...."it's fine to get hurt today" i said to myself while looking at the stars as tears rolled down my chubby cheeks.

i thought this song was perfect for this chapter,

and jay is gonna comeback soon...next chapter?

 or might be even after 3 chapter....u cant predict me.....<3

I know my grammar and writing both are very bad, and i am really sorry that you have to bear it.

I will try to make the chapters better and fill the gaps in the story after the book is finished.

see ya dogs and bitches <3