6.An another mother, another best friend

The day had come. It was Monday. I did my morning routine and ate breakfast as fast as i could. i waited outside of my home for him to come out of his house. literally ten minutes were left for the classes to begin, but still there was no sign of him. Finally I gave up thinking that he has already left and ran towards school. I was lucky enough to reach my seat before the teacher arrived and......jay was not in the seat. I started worrying about him. I was repeatedly trying to convince myself that he is fine when suddenly our teacher spoke, "class i need to tell you something. park jong seong has left the school since his dad's company's sales has gone down due to which they can't live in The sugars anymore." 

My mind went completely blank. I just couldn't believe it. "no....this is not true." i mumbled to myself and ran out of the class ignoring the teacher and classmates who were giving me looks. I ran towards jay's house as fast as i could. When i reached there, i rang on the door bell a thousand times but nobody responded. I got more anxious and started banging the door hoping that jay would open it with a cute smile, but nobody opened it. I lose my balance and fell to the ground. "he didn't even say me a bye, how could he do this to me?"

The memories of the date appeared to me. Now it made sense why he was being all nice, why he suddenly became too affectionate towards me. "pabo! if you could have just said you were going! I could have at least stayed a bit longer, hold your hand a bit longer, see your cute face a bit longer. I could have at least confessed to you about my true feelings towards....... i like you park jong seong, i like you a lot...."

I said those words, which was heard by no one. I cried that day, not much, actually a lot.  He, who was my first friend, best friend and something more to me, was gone. i couldn't see him anymore, not even for a second. I was slowly turning the old me, cold and introverted. I started going out less. I missed the school for a whole week. My parents started worrying about me. 

Shin hye was someone without whom actually i couldn't survived. Though she was three years older than but she used go to the same class as me as she was my personal maid. My parents sent her to the school with me as they didn't wanted me to be alone.Shin hye is like a big sister, friend and might be even like a mom to me. she was like a best friend to me like jay.

One day i was just sitting alone on the bench of the park, staring at the stars just like how jay and me used to do. All the memories started coming back again. The smiles, the laughters, the holding hands, the conversations, the cute smile while he used to stare at me.Tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't hold it anymore. I tried to stay as strong as i could but i just could't anymore. I missed him, a lot.

"are you really going to remain sad till the last day of your life?" shin hye suddenly came and sat beside me. "i just don't know what to do anymore without him. The first day with him was as if it was the first day in my life. I never imagined that he would leave me one day. That too without a bye...." i said while sobbing.

"but do you know that if he saw you like those now he would have been really hurt.." i looked at shin hye confused . "he didn't tell you he was gonna leave because he didn't wanna see you cry like this. The last memory of ryul he wanted was a happy ryul with her beautiful face. He feared that it would break him when he will see you crying over him like this as he leaves." i listened to her without any movement or expression. she hold my shoulders made me face her.

"see ryul i know you are sad, but you cant be sad forever. You gotta be happy. If not for yourself, then at least for jay." she was speaking facts. I would really been hurt too if i saw jay in my condition. I looked towards shin hye and gave her a small smile, "i guess i gotta be happy otherwise you will become like me too."  "well yeah girl! and you wouldn't want. remember i am always here for you no matter what. you can talk to me or rely on me whenever. I will always be on your side even if i am the last person you want to talk to."

I hugged her tightly sobbing again. "no girl..... you are as precious as jay, or might be more to me. you are not the last pabo! you are the first person who comes on my mind when i am going through a hard time. OK...... jay too comes on my mind but you meant a lot to me ok." I confessed to her while teasing her a bit. "yah! don't spoil the moment by bringing jay in middle." she said while tightening the hug. i chuckled at her cute reaction. At least there was still someone left with whom i felt comfortable. I felt grateful to the universe for letting me have her in my life.I was glad that she existed in this universe, in this world, in my life.

This chapter is all about sismance......

hope ya liked it.....good night, well i am gonna sleep now and i love it. After all it's my favourite thing to do in this world.....of course after writing.....<3